Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
Hello to anyone interested, this is my thread for all programs that I am developing!
TI-84+CE PROGRAMS:
SHELLS:
-BOSshell
No projected completion date as of yet, ~60% complete. Priority #1
All but editor(s)/viewer(s)
LIBRARIES FOR ICE:
-BOSshell libs
projected completion: DONE (for the most part).
-ICE Paint CE libs
less than a month after ICE Paint CE, will contain libs for SVG drawing, editing, etc, as well as possibly mathematics for manipulating SVG images.
-ICE 'I3D' libs - 3D Engine
No projected completion date, but will finish eventually.
-ICE 'PHTL' libs - pseudo-hypertext language system
No projected completion date, but will finish eventually.
-ICE XML libs - structured data on your calculator! ~50% complete
projected completion: 1 month. Priority #2
UTILITIES:
-ICE Paint
time to completion is inconclusive. Complete: Everything but editing.
Update: Figued out why the pointers wern't working, I was storing zeroes to unsafe memory; fixed with "Alloc(".
-ICE 'PHTL' viewer - pseudo-hypertext language system
Possibly a graphical editor for this as well. This may be used as a documentation language similar to HTML and CSS, but for the CE.
GAMES:
-Grand Theft ASKII - ASKII graphics 'GTA' similar game written in ICE, but without any adult content.
No projected completion, will involve an editor that anyone can use to add areas or update the existing areas, editor likely on-calc.

Feel free to ask questions and offer solutions, help, etc. and your Cemetech username will likely be in the credits! Smile
Cool! I hope these cool things won't be too hard!Razz
Realy excited for Grand Theft Askii. Sounds really neat.
If you don't want to work on Hexicity CE, you might want to edit your list.
For the record, askii should be ASCII, as it is an acronym for the “American Standard Code for Information Interchange.”

You could even one-up that by calling it TI-ASCII, which, IIRC, is the collective name for all of the characters (maybe it was tokens?) available on their calculators.
BOSshell CE libs for ICE have now been released! Magic (the easy version), and Professional version are pending submission to the archives.
XML libs are my next biggest priority after BOSshell libs, which are likely to be included with the professional and standard packages, possibly some for the magic version as well.
NOTE: These are early releases
NOTE: The name 'Magic' is just a placeholder name until i can think of something better. Razz
I would be interested to see how your 3D lib looks if you have made any progress on it?
tr1p1ea wrote:
I would be interested to see how your 3D lib looks if you have made any progress on it?

Its mostly just a 3d transformations library, to aid the building of a 3d program in ICE, so idk if i can really get screenshots until someone makes a program with it. Idk if ill be able to make a 3d program to a reasonable quality, so ill just do what i am capable of, mainly fileio and math.
In other words, i haven't made much progress on it.
Where is the download available?
jcgter777 wrote:
Where is the download available?

The BOSshell libs are pending, the 3d libs aren't done yet.
Does this mean that BOSshell is in an almost completed stage?
jcgter777 wrote:
Does this mean that BOSshell is in an almost completed stage?

no. just some small routines for ICE that are just called BOSshell libs, and will be included in the eventual shell.
How will these be used?

Are they a part of the shell? And need the shell to be used? Because right now, BOSshell stays on a black screen after opening. (Or is that fixed?)

EDIT: Do I like run it once to activate it?

EDIT#2: Nevermind. Could you send me an example program? (If you have one)
jcgter777 wrote:
How will these be used?

Are they a part of the shell? And need the shell to be used? Because right now, BOSshell stays on a black screen after opening. (Or is that fixed?)

EDIT: Do I like run it once to activate it?

EDIT#2: Nevermind. Could you send me an example program? (If you have one)

1: Sort of, the libs are going to be a separate program, possibly built at the first run of the BOSshell main prgm.
2: the version of BOSshell I sent you is an unstable build.
3: The BOSshell libs are for ICE, and are compiled at runtime when you compile the ICE src. You need to 'include' the libs using "AsmComp(BOSSLIBP" or "AsmComp(BOSSLIBM".
4: There is an example prgm in the 'BOSSlibs magic 0' zip file.
5: Read the READMEs
beckadamtheinventor wrote:
jcgter777 wrote:
How will these be used?

Are they a part of the shell? And need the shell to be used? Because right now, BOSshell stays on a black screen after opening. (Or is that fixed?)

EDIT: Do I like run it once to activate it?

EDIT#2: Nevermind. Could you send me an example program? (If you have one)

1: Sort of, the libs are going to be a separate program, possibly built at the first run of the BOSshell main prgm.
2: the version of BOSshell I sent you is an unstable build.
3: The BOSshell libs are for ICE, and are compiled at runtime when you compile the ICE src. You need to 'include' the libs using "AsmComp(BOSSLIBP" or "AsmComp(BOSSLIBM".
4: There is an example prgm in the 'BOSSlibs magic 0' zip file.
5: Read the READMEs

6: Im uploading a new version of both versions of the BOSshell libs soon. The profesional libs will soon include hex image drawing, BASIC colour image drawing, and hex 'gif' image sequence drawing.
beckadamtheinventor wrote:
beckadamtheinventor wrote:
jcgter777 wrote:
How will these be used?

Are they a part of the shell? And need the shell to be used? Because right now, BOSshell stays on a black screen after opening. (Or is that fixed?)

EDIT: Do I like run it once to activate it?

EDIT#2: Nevermind. Could you send me an example program? (If you have one)

1: Sort of, the libs are going to be a separate program, possibly built at the first run of the BOSshell main prgm.
2: the version of BOSshell I sent you is an unstable build.
3: The BOSshell libs are for ICE, and are compiled at runtime when you compile the ICE src. You need to 'include' the libs using "AsmComp(BOSSLIBP" or "AsmComp(BOSSLIBM".
4: There is an example prgm in the 'BOSSlibs magic 0' zip file.
5: Read the READMEs

6: Im uploading a new version of both versions of the BOSshell libs soon. The profesional libs will soon include hex image drawing, BASIC colour image drawing, and hex 'gif' image sequence drawing.

BOSshell libs professional version 1 now pending!
This version contains notable improvements, including hex images, BASIC color images, and hex moving images! (similar to gif)
Sorry in advance to the admins for updating the file twice while pending! I had found a big error that needed fixing! Laughing
EDIT: 5th time's the charm! Laughing I am sooo very sorry for uploading this many times!
beckadamtheinventor wrote:
beckadamtheinventor wrote:
beckadamtheinventor wrote:
jcgter777 wrote:
How will these be used?

Are they a part of the shell? And need the shell to be used? Because right now, BOSshell stays on a black screen after opening. (Or is that fixed?)

EDIT: Do I like run it once to activate it?

EDIT#2: Nevermind. Could you send me an example program? (If you have one)

1: Sort of, the libs are going to be a separate program, possibly built at the first run of the BOSshell main prgm.
2: the version of BOSshell I sent you is an unstable build.
3: The BOSshell libs are for ICE, and are compiled at runtime when you compile the ICE src. You need to 'include' the libs using "AsmComp(BOSSLIBP" or "AsmComp(BOSSLIBM".
4: There is an example prgm in the 'BOSSlibs magic 0' zip file.
5: Read the READMEs

6: Im uploading a new version of both versions of the BOSshell libs soon. The profesional libs will soon include hex image drawing, BASIC colour image drawing, and hex 'gif' image sequence drawing.

BOSshell libs professional version 1 now pending!
This version contains notable improvements, including hex images, BASIC color images, and hex moving images! (similar to gif)
Sorry in advance to the admins for updating the file twice while pending! I had found a big error that needed fixing! 0x5
EDIT: 5th time's the charm! 0x5 I am sooo very sorry for uploading this many times!

BOSshell libs now with input routine! (pending archives)
beckadamtheinventor wrote:
jcgter777 wrote:
Does this mean that BOSshell is in an almost completed stage?

no. just some small routines for ICE that are just called BOSshell libs, and will be included in the eventual shell.

Update: BOSshell is now STABLE!
https://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&path=/84pce/asm/shells/BOSSHELLv1.03.01b112.zip
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement