Does anyone know if it's possible to control what is displayed in the status bar? I want to be able to see the time in school quickly (I don't have a watch or phone) using the status bar?

P.S. Sorry if the answer to my question seems like common sense, as I am new to programming and TI-Basic.
It's not possible in BASIC, but it definitely is in ASM (and C?). You might want to use _os_ClearStatusBarLow and _vPutS.
I developed a couple of addins for casio fx-cg10/20 and may try to adapt it fx-cg50 style OS - see my signature if you have those casio models - it was developed in c not basic
Thank you guys for replying. I dont have casio fx-cg10/20. Looked into programming with asm and it seems too complicated for an amateur like me. Guess I'll have to use mode until I learn asm in some years.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours