21tmccauley wrote:
That moment when you have a Ti 84 plus CE Crying

Well, either you mean "don't", or you are wrong with the calc this game is for, because it actually is for the CE Smile
21tmccauley wrote:

This is for the CE.. not the CSE as the title suggests

Although, you really shouldn't be wishing you had a CSE if you have a CE, for what I hope are very obvious reasons.
mr womp womp wrote:
21tmccauley wrote:

Although, you really shouldn't be wishing you had a CSE if you have a CE, for what I hope are very obvious reasons.

Then today is a good day. Good Idea
Nice program. Keep up the good work! Smile
Thanks all, I have starting adding basic test AI ... which is basically waypoint following and stuff as well as an event/action type system to handle object behaviours and such.
Is it for the CE? If it is, can I pls get a download?
Timmy, if you read above in the thread you would see:

mr womp womp wrote:
Sorry, yes it started as the CSE and was ported to the CE ....... and is currently unfinished so I'm afraid there is no download Sad.

I really should finish this project - or at least create a proper thread for it!
You really should! The community awaits it with bated breath.
KermMartian wrote:
You really should! The community awaits it with bated breath.

I am too lazy to actually make my own post so instead I quote people and then don't say anything new
Token prod of appreciation from me too - it would be great to see this project completed! Smile
Well any new screenshots?
Let's hope my project doesn't end up like calc84's (please release!) ... or basically all of my other projects, including my own monochrome mode7 engine .....

No screenshots as yet, but I have begun working on this project again.
I really love the fact that you, tr1p1ea, is working at it! A mode7 engine will be "game-changing", literally! Please keep working at it!
I'd love a Mariokart clone!
Wow been a while since I worked on this - I hope to work on it over Christmas.

I am in the middle of porting things across to a different engine setup in the hope that it will help me work on this project easier.

Also I encountered a cool bug:
Psychedelic mode... almost sounds like a bug you'd want to take advantage of ? Smile
Finally- is that bug a result of you trying to move the camera upward?
I moved some of the drawing code around and it did this lol.

Fixed it and added some palette rotation that can be used for the star effect:

EDIT - I did some more ground work and testing + fixed some sprite routine bugs too.

Now I've got multiple sprites + sprite directions (8 angles per sprite) and depth sorting implemented Smile:

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 3 of 10
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours