Did you watch the video?
Yes
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Hey guys, I created a program that can do ANY synthetic division problem on a TI-84. The way I programmed it, it can do an infinite amount of terms, can do imaginary numbers, roots, you name it, EVERYTHING. Please spread the word around because this is not a prototype, this is the REAL deal. It took me awhile to think of it, but once you realize what I've done, you will be amazed. I made YouTube video of about it. I hope you like my commentary. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouT6aT55dRI
Hey, welcome to Cemetech! You should introduce yourself!

That program looks pretty neat! Is it like the program in the Cemetech downloads here?

EDIT: You should add to your poll an option of "Some of it" Since I didn't really want to sit for 22 minutes so I skipped around. Smile
Yeah, I've done my research. I've been to many different forum websites, checking to see if someone has a similar program to mine, but I can't seem to find anyone who has. Every single synthetic division program I've seem has limitations on the amount you can do, and is programmed different entirely. That's why I was so happy and surprised when I came up with it. Actually, fun fact, I didn't even know how to program, I just watched a random video of it, and I set-up the way they set it up. Then the gears turned, and I came up with this.

Yeah, I can change it to some of it, I know it's quite long, but the last ten minutes are going through the program itself with different problems.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours