I was looking and there are only 2 available website themes: Cemetech6 and CemetechRetro (the latter is a joke). So essentially there is only one theme with other theme capabilities. Could another. more modern theme be introduced?
You can install Stylish, a chrome extension (if you have chrome) and install themes. I like Cemetech Slate.

You can also install Cemetech Slate as a userscript with TamperMonkey.
jcgter777 wrote:
You can install Stylish, a chrome extension (if you have chrome) and install themes. I like Cemetech Slate.

You can also install Cemetech Slate as a userscript with TamperMonkey.

Okay thanks!
Hey, that's my theme! Very Happy

I plan to make more, feel free to adjust them to adapt to your needs. Runner112 said that it was super bright on his, which I found out when I used a non-school computer Razz
Battlesquid wrote:
Hey, that's my theme! Very Happy

I plan to make more, feel free to adjust them to adapt to your needs. Runner112 said that it was super bright on his, which I found out when I used a non-school computer Razz

I like your theme!Very Happy
Shameless plug, I like this one that I made Razz

Here is a screenshot since any that I took were 400kb to large to be uploaded to userstyles.org.

Don't we already have three or four topics about this, active topics, no less? Take a look at my response at the end of this one: https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12254
KermMartian wrote:
Don't we already have three or four topics about this, active topics, no less? Take a look at my response at the end of this one: https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12254

That would be my fault for reactivating them.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours