What Cemetech mode do you use?
Cemetech6 (My guess to be the most popular)
 92%  [ 13 ]
CemetechRetro
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

I'm just wondering how many other people use CemetechRetro other than me. I've noticed a few things. There are a lot of white text items/links that I can't see. I only saw them when I turned on a dark stylish skin. Is it possible to fix this?
Inspect Element Razz

I'm pretty sure CemetechRetro isn't suppose to be used. I think I recall Kerm calling it a 'prank' or something like that.
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Inspect Element Razz

I'm pretty sure CemetechRetro isn't suppose to be used. I think I recall Kerm calling it a 'prank' or something like that.

Awww, then I've been pranked by Cemetech? Me is mad!!!! Just Joking

EDIT: Retro works fine for me though. I like the cleanliness.
For some reason, CemetechRetro never worked for me, it always showed up as if the stylesheet was missing or something (i.e. left aligned black text on white background) so I use Cemetech6.
mr womp womp wrote:
For some reason, CemetechRetro never worked for me, it always showed up as if the stylesheet was missing or something.

I think that's the point; it's like that for me, too.
How do i enable CRetro?
Cemetery retro always worked for me, you enable it under your edit profile link.
100th post!!!
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
mr womp womp wrote:
For some reason, CemetechRetro never worked for me, it always showed up as if the stylesheet was missing or something.

I think that's the point; it's like that for me, too.

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be the same as Cemetech6, but with the red replaced with a lime green, and the gray replaced with black... and comic sans, and various really bad design choices Laughing
Here is what I think it's supposed to look like based on the April Fools post that Kerm had made...
john35588 wrote:
Cemetery retro always worked for me, you enable it under your edit profile link.
100th post!!!

Cemetery?!?!

Are we dead now?? Razz
No one seems to have linked to the original news article yet. This was our April Fool's 2011 joke, and we never removed it so people could see what we had done.
mr womp womp wrote:
For some reason, CemetechRetro never worked for me, it always showed up as if the stylesheet was missing or something (i.e. left aligned black text on white background) so I use Cemetech6.

Same for me

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours