I need someone who's able to do something very throughly and has spare time to help me with a project. Information will be disclosed afterward.
(1) Your title doesn't provide any information
(2) Neither does the body of the topic.

This is not how you get help
KermMartian wrote:
(1) Your title doesn't provide any information
(2) Neither does the body of the topic.

This is not how you get help

Sorry, Kerm. :/ I didn't want to disclose anything nor did I know how to really phrase it. Sorry.
Do we need experience killing walkers?

Why can't you disclose anything? People generally won't be willing to help with something if they don't know what it is.
It's very hard for anyone to offer help without knowing what they are getting into... with the information you've provided, people don't even know what kind of help you are asking for. Presumably it is something to do with coding of some sort, but that's a pretty broad topic. For example, I don't even know if I could be of any help, since I don't know what you are trying to ask for. You can't really ask for help with something and not disclose any information whatsoever about what you want the helper to do, for all I know, this could be an Indian bride trafficking scheme Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours