Do you celebrate Thanksgiving?
Yes
 88%  [ 16 ]
No
 11%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!

What are you doing for Thanksgiving, other than eat turkey...
Catch up on school assignments. Wink

Happy thanksgiving to everybody! Feel bad for the people who have to go through this Razz
Is that where you live? I do feel bad... That looks like a lighted parking lot...
jcgter777 wrote:
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!

What are you doing for Thanksgiving, other than eat turkey...

Hmm... school stuff later, but PROGRAMMING!!! (read: work on BonziCE)
Happy Thanksgiving, people from the US; happy Thursday, everyone else! No matter where you are, I hope you enjoy some cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. I'll be spending the day with family, having dinner, and trying to relax a bit. Tonight as a Thanksgiving Eve celebration, I'll be baking some pumpkin pies.

Edit: Important update: I made two pumpkin pies and a spare pudding, and enjoyed a quality-assurance slice last night with vanilla ice cream.

Merry Thanksgiving everyone! Go enjoy your turkey and pie! But not the cranberry sauce, that stuff is terrible. Razz
TheLastMillennial wrote:
Merry Thanksgiving everyone! Go enjoy your turkey and pie! But not the cranberry sauce, that stuff is terrible. Razz
Haha, we already had this argument on my TRAINS stream. Cranberry sauce is the literal best, and you're the literal world for sullying its good name. Wink
Cranberry sauce is definitely the best (especially like this).

I might get hate for this, but I think you can take almost anything Thanksgiving-related and it will taste good together. Turkey, gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, garlic mashed potatoes... yum!
I agree that cranberry sauce is the best!

This video is very interesting, as it focuses on the company that makes most of the cranberry sauce, highlighting the harvesting techniques, how the company (Ocean Spray) is run, etc!
I would like cranberry sauce if ir did not have all those little spikes hard things inside it, other than that, it is great! I had a great thanksgiving!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours