Try defragging yourself (GarbageCollect in the catalog), the archive might be full/ fragmented, so defragging yourself might solve the issue. I'm not a calc expert, but hope this helps.
That might have worked. When sending programs, it doesn't defrag.
I don't think that there have been any further bugs with Cesium.
Would there be a possibility that you can create a backup from Cesium, and later manually restore backup?

Also, would it be possible to implement the DoorsCSE libs in to Cesium? (I know that this is probably very long-term, but just asking)
DCE libs are a great idea, bu that's what DCE is for, and the fact that the libs you mentioned are DoorsCE libs say that they belong in DCE! Smile
SM84CE wrote:
DCE libs are a great idea, bu that's what DCE is for, and the fact that the libs you mentioned are DoorsCE libs say that they belong in DCE! Smile

They really don't though. The libraries are actually Celtic and xlib; which DoorCS originally integrated in the past for its users (MirageOS and other shells did the same). When DoorsCSE came out; xlib was integrated into DoorsCSE; rather than being a separate library. Doors does not provide the libraries; rather Celtic and xlib are potential standalone libraries; created by other people.
What about the manual backup?
**POKE**

Have there been any updates on Cesium?
NEW PROOF THAT CESIUM AND ICE DO NOT MIX!!!!!!!

After compiling a program in ICE that got an error, it goes to the program, and shows where that error occurred. After that, I can't open Cesium with the on+prgm hook.
Probably an ICE thing that resets hooks, try running ICE outside of Cesium to test that. Otherwise, it's probably ICE and Cesium's hooks that conflict, not the prgms themselves (hope this makes sense...)
I'm pretty sure that I ran ICE outside of Cesium. I think that you're right that it's just the different hooks conflicting.

EDIT:
When I run ICE outside of Cesium and it shows me the error, i can still use the Cesium hooks. (Thanks SM84CE!)

Sadly, this caused me to attempt to compile a program out of Cesium and there was an error which froze my calc...
Is it really too late to try and provide a common framework for hook handling, like the current common framework for loading libraries and other pieces of infrastructure ? Smile
Lionel Debroux wrote:
Is it really too late to try and provide a common framework for hook handling, like the current common framework for loading libraries and other pieces of infrastructure ? Smile

Not really; it is doable. The issue is there is no actual good way to do it Razz
So I ran a BASIC program (BonziCE Test Version, to be exact) in Cesium, and I found that the inputs were a bit weird (that dot mark thing was not there before, also my homescreen was cleared before asking for input). Also, after exiting the program, before it switched back to MATHPRINT, the calc became unresponsive, ON didn't work either. After a few seconds of me spamming random keys (including ON), my RAM cleared.

Input Error picture here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZoAMDpZ0qiltihxxL37I2NGAABf219W7

My Cesium settings:
RunIndicOff: NO
Show prgm count: YES
Disp clock: YES
Backup RAM: NO
FlashApps: NO
Keypad shortcuts: YES

This also happened with RAM backup enabled...

Cesium Version 2.3.9, before the support for the more than 4 character password.
That's weird. Every time there's a glitch with a program in Cesium, I reset, and nothing happens. I suppose you'll have to ask Mateo.
When I executed the following code:

Code:

[CLASSIC]
Lbl A
Input Str0
If Str0="..":Goto Q
Goto A
Lbl Q
[MATHPRINT]

The program hangs, without switching to MATHPRINT. A few seconds later, when the Run indicator stops spinning, I pressed [ON], which caused the RAM to reset. Another thing is that when I ran a test version of BonziCE, the input field looked weird: (the picture was taken w/ TI-Connect CE, when the cursor was "off". The plot mark wasn't there before. Also, the homescreen is a bit messed up when I ran BonziCE (input Field is lower, the $ is the start of the field). The homescreen was cleared before the Input.

Error picture:

I also posted this on the GitHub page, Issue #14
Do you think that that's because of Cesium? I know that when running basic programs with some earlier versions, it kept defragging, but this is completely new.

Also, might I suggest adding a folder for Appvars, since when one gets deleted by accident due to a RAM clear, I lose stuff. (for my games...)
An interesting issue: why can't you edit-lock ICE SRC prgms in Cesium?? I'm done and I want them out of my EDIT menu! PT_ said that they're just 'BASIC' prgms, but I think it's something to do with the lockable prgms (BASIC, not ICE S[RC]) listed in the code itself...
SM84CE wrote:
An interesting issue: why can't you edit-lock ICE SRC prgms in Cesium?? I'm done and I want them out of my EDIT menu! PT_ said that they're just 'BASIC' prgms, but I think it's something to do with the lockable prgms (BASIC, not ICE S[RC]) listed in the code itself...

I've also encountered this and wondered why. Is it because SRC prgms are supposed to be editable?

***jcgter777 runs
New release (2.4.0) is available. Hopefully it is stable Smile Enjoy everyone! If there aren't any crucial bugs it will probably stay they way it is for a bit, with minor changes.
A few things:

-Quitting the settings menu takes a long time, and if you press clear twice, it automatically exits
-Is it possible to toggle jumping ti hidden programs? I found out that jumping was helpful, but not always
-What's the "more customization" you mentioned in your list?
-Maybe not worth your time, but it'd be cool if when you pressed 2nd on the color menu, a small palette would come up and you could easily scroll to a color you want.
-Also possibly extra, but text color changes?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 12 of 24
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours