Does anybody know if there is a way to send a TI83 Backup File to a TI84+CE? I have a bricked TI83+ and no way to send the backup file to my new TI84+CE
Unfortunately, there's no such way without writing an ASM or C program for the TI-84 Plus CE. Here's thinking out of the box: Arduino + ArTICL + an SD card in order to store your backups. If you want to store your backup on a computer, and you don't have a SilverLink, you can also build your own SilverLink.
That sucks. I cannot even get a ti83+ to send the file to, then copy all files to pc on.
And jsTIfied does not support the file format.
KermMartian wrote:
Unfortunately, there's no such way without writing an ASM or C program for the TI-84 Plus CE. Here's thinking out of the box: Arduino + ArTICL + an SD card in order to store your backups. If you want to store your backup on a computer, and you don't have a SilverLink, you can also build your own SilverLink.

Er, I think your message was a little out-of-touch there.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours