jcgter777 wrote:
I thought that it might have just my calc, but it turns out that it wasn't.

Yeah, I just reordered the valid-move checks slightly to save bytes, but I forgot to adjust them as necessary. The reflectors, as a fail-safe, are supposed to bounce you in the reverse direction of how you came if there is a wall directly in front of it. I just got the direction wrong!
But did you make this TI-89 Titanium compatible Wink

Jk, this is a great game, I'm enjoying it so far. Keep up the awesome projects Very Happy
Heh, if only. Thanks!

By the way, I'm considering adding an icon to this...somehow. If I can find a way for an icon to work with both models, that will definitely be added.
Can you add level selection? I personally think that it's annoying to go through all the levels to get to the one I want. Maybe something like MateoC's Portal, where you scroll up/down for the menu and left/right for level selection...?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours