Does anyone know any eZ80 codes that can change the TI-84+CE display in ways other than using a string? It would be nice to know the Syntax and Uses of them, but that's not necessary yet: given the code, I should be able to figure that out.

Thanks in advance!

√-1 2³ Σ π

and it was delicious! Wink
MESS wrote:

√-1 2³ Σ π

↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
I 8 sum pi
I ate some pie
MESS wrote:
MESS wrote:

√-1 2³ Σ π

↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
I 8 sum pi
I ate some pie

Please do not double post in the future, just edit the previous one Wink

I’m pretty sure most of the people here got the reference, as it’s an old joke (that is still cool, anyways).
k making sure everyone knew what I meant
This topic is supposed to answer his question(s), not to make math jokes. We have different topics for that.

MESS wrote:
Does anyone know any eZ80 codes that can change the TI-84+CE display in ways other than using a string? It would be nice to know the Syntax and Uses of them, but that's not necessary yet: given the code, I should be able to figure that out.

What do you mean? Do you want to change the LCD brightness with assembly, that it takes a string in Ans?
PT_ wrote:
MESS wrote:

What do you mean? Do you want to change the LCD brightness with assembly, that it takes a string in Ans?

If so, I'm about to ninja PT_ Razz

Code:
//at the home screen, enter a number between 0 and 255 (the bigger the number, the darker the screen). Then run the following code:
Asm84CEprgm
CD500F02CD700F02322400F6C9

I did not write this code, nor do I have any idea how it actually works, I just got this from my calculator.
I think he is trying to display things on the screen without using strings.
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
I think he is trying to display things on the screen without using strings.

Yes.

Like a triangle, for instance.
A quick and painless search brought up this and this.

There are more, but I don’t have much time Sad
Thank you! this will help.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours