0%  [ 0 ]
Can't be beat.
 6%  [ 1 ]
Of course.
 0%  [ 0 ]
No.
 60%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 15

HEY!!!! I'm so happy to be a part of cemetech. I was just using the Source Coder to "decode" some ti 84 basic .xp stuff so I can slowly copy it onto my own calculator. So COOL!
I need an "I don't know."
An admin will probably move this topic, but there is a specific topic for newcomers here. Smile

Why don't you use TI-Connect? You can view BASIC programs and send the files to your calculator without the need to input it manually.

Also, I agree with john, I have no idea how 'amazing' you are, you'll have to let us figure that out first. Razz

Nevertheless, welcome to Cemetech! Very Happy
How on earth did you know my name was John!!! Confused
I don't know if that was supposed to be sarcastic but I'l say 99% that he say it from your username.
Hi there 'NEW', please to meet you!
#Tankidaboss wrote:
I don't know if that was supposed to be sarcastic but I'l say 99% that he say it from your username.

What? It was in his username?!
Well that would have been easier than rummaging though the web for his name... Laughing

Just Joking
When i picked my username, i tried to pick something that wasn't such a givaway. turns out, i failed. Sad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours