Should there be a emoticon for the TI 84 Plus CE/ 83 Premium CE?
Yes!!
 82%  [ 14 ]
No
 0%  [ 0 ]
What's a TI 84 Plus CE?
 17%  [ 3 ]
I use HP, Casio or some other brand...
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17

I think there should be a TI 84PCE emoticon, because many people have one. If it wasn't that popular, DoorsCE's development wouldn't have started that early...
I'll create one today or tomorrow then PM it to the Admins, if that's ok.

Theoretically, if my friends would let me use their calcs on Monday, I could get most of the colors done.
_iPhoenix_ wrote:

Theoretically, if my friends would let me use their calcs on Monday, I could get most of the colors done.

Sure, I've got a Mint colored TI84PCE *hint* Smile
If you own anything that really, really contrasts with your CE, try to get a pic of it and send it to me.
(PM is fine)
Here's a pic off the internet, hope that helps...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_ZpLRBj4mEweW5WNUprRTRWNmc
Oh yeah. I forgot about the internet...
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
Oh yeah. I forgot about the internet...

interesting, considering this "talk" is via the internet !!!! Smile Smile

EDIT:

_iPhoenix_ wrote:

How is it going so far?

Pretty good, I think.

I'll do more when I feel like it.

I wanted to do red ("why?", I hear you asking. Look at this site for a second.), but there weren't any really good (this sounds ironic, but it matters a ton when resizing) high-quality red CE pictures online.
Looks good! Keep going! Also, looks like the other icons are slightly bigger (~2x), maybe that might help the resolution.
We aren't ti-planet.
But here is their CE...
mr womp womp wrote:
We aren't ti-planet.
But here is their CE...

Don't you think _iPhoenix_ 's CE looks cooler?? Does TIPlanet have any emoticons of the special edition/ special color (mint, gold, etc.) CE's??

And for those of you who don't know what a TI-84 Plus CE (TI84PCE) is, Google it! No worries, nobody will be mad! Smile Smile
(Now, if only the current TI84PCE emoticon _iPhoenix_ made was in the Emoticons box...
*Poke* PT_? *Poke*

Click here (Not viruses, I promise!): TI-84 Plus CE
Any progress so far?? I'm anxious to start using these CE's in MANY of my posts! Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours