I absolutely can't download any program, please help and be clear thx
joshuawu518 wrote:
I absolutely can't download any program, please help and be clear thx

We cannot help you, unless you describe exactly what the problem is. Razz
You need to buy one of these so your computer can worky. Smile
whenever i pull the 8xp file(ti-84 program) and drag to the ti-explorer part of ti-connect ce, it wont copy
Is this due to restrictions put on your computer? If so, we cannot help you. I recommend watching this video, made by TheLastMillennial (you cannot see it in mobile):

You need to *extract* the 8xp from the zip archive before you attempt to drag and drop it. Wink
joshuawu518 wrote:
whenever i pull the 8xp file(ti-84 program) and drag to the ti-explorer part of ti-connect ce, it wont copy

Is your calculator connected, not running anything, and turned on?

Could you perhaps record a video (no audio is fine) showing us exactly your problem, or even taking screenshots?
MateoConLechuga wrote:
You need to *extract* the 8xp from the zip archive before you attempt to drag and drop it. Wink
This, and I think you're trying to do the wrong thing. I do not believe that files can be transmitted through the Device Explorer. Try clicking the button in the top left that shows a computer win an arrow coming out of it and clicking there, where you can choose the file to send. Also, you can drag the file directly to the calculator you want to send to in the bar on the left.
CalcMeister wrote:
MateoConLechuga wrote:
This, and I think you're trying to do the wrong thing. I do not believe that files can be transmitted through the Device Explorer. Try clicking the button in the top left that shows a computer win an arrow coming out of it and clicking there, where you can choose the file to send. Also, you can drag the file directly to the calculator you want to send to in the bar on the left.
Thank You!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours