This was during Drewster30's signup, he was dying due to laughter. (He may or may not have filled out the answers)

He cancelled that signup, and got the same, exact spam test on his phone, twice.

This could just be a rare occurrence, due to probability, but if not, this could explain at least some of the recent bots and spammers.

Edit: or, the questions are generated from IP or something.
That's just RNG nonsense. I tested and confirmed that it's still working well. We currently believe that the only spammers that get through are poorly paid humans, and switching to something like reCAPTCHA would be equally ineffective at stopping them.
SAX keeps saying I enter the room even though I haven't left and re-entered, or timed out of SAX (which I don't think will trigger a SAX highlight anyway, making it weirder).
Battlesquid wrote:
SAX keeps saying I enter the room even though I haven't left and re-entered, or timed out of SAX (which I don't think will trigger a SAX highlight anyway, making it weirder).

I don't know if browsers do this, this is based off of something I think I read, but your browser may be sending a "ping" to the webpage saying "Hey! I'm still here! Don't time out on me please!"

Page 45 of 45
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours