That happened to me about a week ago. I was looking for unlit caves near my creeper farm and fell straight into the only area on the server where mobs can spawn. I was wearing my elytra, and I was immediately creepered. I came back and picked up my stuff, and I held onto it for two seconds until a baby zombie killed me with my perfect sword.
I may have... broken Minecraft a bit for this one...

MineCeption or MInception?
That's a bit trippy, but very cool! By the way, are you able to do a spherical type of picture as well? (Like this one.)
Like this?

I should have thought to include clouds...
Oh man, that is really cool! I never thought of doing something like that.
Dude, that is awesome!!! Also, is it just me or is there a rail connected to tifreak's base in that picture? That's definitely not there on the server.
The render is using cached chunks, probably from several months ago. I have updated most of it recently, but I forgot to get the area of the server near TIs base.
commandblockguy wrote:
The render is using cached chunks, probably from several months ago.

Just a heads up, I did give Command permission to do this for the purpose of renders; chunk cacheing is otherwise prohibited.

Good Idea
Just thought I'd share this screenshot I got when Pieman first joined. The dogs seem to like him (or at least the food he's holding)

I did a render of the nether:

Here's one of the black market:

Here's a render of the inside of spawn:

This isn't a render, it's a photoshop:
http://imgur.com/dqqmopQ
I absolutely love the nether render you made, and the BM render really shows the glory of that cactus!

The spawn one looks really cool, too.
Here's one of the star trek world with the water removed:
Holy crow! That looks like space!
commandblockguy wrote:

This isn't a render, it's a photoshop:
http://imgur.com/dqqmopQ

Hahaha that's really cool, too bad it doesn't actually exist on the server. How did you do that?
Here's a screenshot of Crocker Island with its looming tower, a little photoshopped to make it look better (By photoshop I mean MS Paint Razz).
Michael, you can see your rotation in the F3 screen. I rebuilt it on a single player world, and stood in the same place relative to the statue as I did in the server screenshot. Take the screenshot from the local world and remove the sky and paste it over the other screenshot.
Hopefully that makes sense.
That's looking really good OldNewTimer! I'm digging the C at the top there Wink
Alex wrote:
That's looking really good OldNewTimer! I'm digging the C at the top there Wink

Oh, I thought those were two eyes with a really big smile, the dot in the middle was the nose. Laughing
Anyways, I wish I had Minecraft so I could join this world. A question unrelated to this topic, if I get the Win 10 app version of Minecraft, will I still be able to connect to the Cemetech server? (I am completely clueless on how Minecraft works nowadays)
TheLastMillennial wrote:
if I get the Win 10 app version of Minecraft, will I still be able to connect to the Cemetech server?

No, sadly. the Win10 version uses a different code base, making the Java and Windows Edition incompatible. Maybe one day though.
I got some cool screenshots with some shaders applied.

The BM:

Arendelle/Narnia:

tifreak8x's Base:

Moon Forest:

Kerm's Monument:

Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours