So, me and Battlesquid both watch AoT, and i have some theories and stuff that i want to put out there for discussion (if anyone else watches it)
We are gonna talk about season 2, so dont read this if you havent watched that yet, lol

First off, can we take a moment to appreciate the sheer beauty and majesty of these gentle giants?
SAID NO ONE EVER!!!
Why are they so ugly, lmfao
First thing I want to talk about: The Beast Titan. In episode one, there is a massive abnormal that shows up, and it's surprising what it can do: it can talk. This titan obviously know something, so the Scouts refer to the titan as "Beast Titan". Later, we can even see the Beast Titan giving out commands to the other titans, which shows that all the titans (Beast and regular) can process commands and whatnot (we also see this in EP2).

Does this mean that all titans are being controlled by people??? Shock
dundundun!!!
I think so, because the Beast titan is like "you use swords, that means you know that we reside in the nape we meaning all titans have something important in the nape
Also the way that everyone's hearts are glowing in the intro and the way that Conny's village "escaped" but his mom didnt, also furthers that view.
And in the ending thing of each episode there are the people eating hearts... maybe that is how it starts?
Also, i've waiting for them to just go to Eren's basement since like episode 10 OF SEASON ONE!
Pieman7373 wrote:
Also the way that everyone's hearts are glowing in the intro and the way that Conny's village "escaped" but his mom didnt, also furthers that view.

That Titan stuck in the building...could that be Connie's mother??? I've also been waiting to see whats in the basement, and if you remember, Eren's dad was trying to inject Eren with something (IDK what), saying that it was for his own good for the future (in addition to the key). Is Eren's dad behind some of this madness?
Battlesquid wrote:
Pieman7373 wrote:

That Titan stuck in the building...could that be Connie's mother??? I've also been waiting to see whats in the basement, and if you remember, Eren's dad was trying to inject Eren with something (IDK what), saying that it was for his own good for the future (in addition to the key). Is Eren's dad behind some of this madness?

Of course that's his mother Razz
and yeah, the basement suspense IS THE WORST

BTW, WHEN DOES EP.7 COME OUT?
Pieman7373 wrote:

BTW, WHEN DOES EP.7 COME OUT?

Episodes come out by the week I believe.

Another thing, who do you think the Beast Titan is? We've already seen who the female titan was, and we just recently found who the colossal and armored titan were.....is there another person among the Scouts that is the Beast Titan?
Battlesquid wrote:

Another thing, who do you think the Beast Titan is? We've already seen who the female titan was, and we just recently found who the colossal and armored titan were.....is there another person among the Scouts that is the Beast Titan?

I dont think the Beast Titan is from the scouts (or even inside the walls) because it didnt know about the ODM gear or their swords...

I DO think the cute blond chick (with the skirt) is a titan though
OH MY GOSH!! Titan martial arts!!!

Also, i just noticed something that almost looks like a nuclear explosion in the intro, what do you think that is?
Pieman7373 wrote:
OH MY GOSH!! Titan martial arts!!!

Also, i just noticed something that almost looks like a nuclear explosion in the intro, what do you think that is?

1.) I know! I'm so happy that Eren gained control of himself.
2.) I think the explosion was a "titan outbreak"?
3.) Another thing, why does Reiner want to kidnap Eren? IS IT THE KEY??? dundundun!!!
I think the explosion might be a bunch of people turning into titans all at once Razz
I just witnessed the most intense eating of field rations to ever take place, lmao
Pieman7373 wrote:
I just witnessed the most intense eating of field rations to ever take place, lmao

IKR. I was like, why are they eating it so intensely Very Happy

What do you think will happen to Ymir and Eren? And where exactly are they? Shock
And in animes people always look at each other and grunt to be like "yeah, i'm committed" and it is hilarious

I was wondering why eren has no arms...
I think that they are in the forest that the crazy glasses lady said they would be in. I want to know where they are going though!!!
Just watched episodes 9 and 10 and they were AWESOME!!!
So Ymir definitely has a thing for Christa :3 Also, ymir was wandering around as a titan for 60 YEARS!!! That means she is really old, lol

I wonder how old Reiner and Berthold are...
And i still think Christa might be a titan

AND the titan stuck in the house in the village is definitely conny's mom, so i think the whole village turned into titans to attack the tower... i guess the beast titan can somehow force titan transformations... idk Razz
Slight necro-post, but I discovered that they just added all 3 seasons of AoT to hulu DUBBED so I am starting the series over, and I haven't watched Season 3 yet, so that will be cool

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours