Ti-BASIC
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other, please post below!
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 34

Clearly it is TI-ʙᴀsɪᴄ.
Tari wrote:
Clearly it is TI-ʙᴀsɪᴄ.

Frickin small caps. Always seems to put you on the next level.
I refer to it as TI-BASIC. TI is an acronym for Texas Instruments, and BASIC is an acronym for Beginner's All-purpose Symbolic Instruction Code (or Buy A Super-Inferior Calculator, for the adventurous Razz ).
It should be written (or can be) like you program a commodore 64 SPAGHETTI CODE FTW!!
As some members realized, TI never used to call the language BASIC, even though it is an ideological relative of th BASIC family of languages. To the best of my knowledge, the community used "TI-BASIC" long before TI did, and only recently have they started officially calling the language that name in their marketing information and documentation. I believe they might have used "BASIC" before they used TI-BASIC, but I'm less sure about that.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours