Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
I'm not sure how feasible this would be to implement, but it would be nice if when you hover the mouse over a token in the token list, it would tell you the arguments needed.
CodertheBarbarian wrote:
I'm not sure how feasible this would be to implement, but it would be nice if when you hover the mouse over a token in the token list, it would tell you the arguments needed.

What is the purpose of this? When you add the token to your program, it will automatically display the arguments needed Wink
Be able to edit application code that is already made apps
Edit asm files after assembled
these things are probably Impossible but I know its possible if you believe
0x5 to SeeGreatness ^^

I want there to be an option, when exporting to, say, BBCode,to ignore formatting and only indent or only use formatting and no indent.

By formatting, I mean colors.

Also, perhaps add the ability to change the colors used?
SeeGreatness wrote:
Be able to edit application code that is already made apps

I'm not sure if one is able to edit apps, but if it is, it would be pretty hard, since it's signed and stuff (correct me if I'm wrong).
SeeGreatness wrote:
Edit asm files after assembled

Yep, good one, we will look into this.
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
I want there to be an option, when exporting to, say, BBCode,to ignore formatting and only indent or only use formatting and no indent.

What is wrong with both colors and indentation?
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
Also, perhaps add the ability to change the colors used?

Not sure if this is possible, and I don't see the purpose of that. The current color scheme looks pretty decent (except the ICE one Razz), so I'm not sure why. If you have any suggestions about new colors though, we are willing to think about it Smile
Basically, the half-asleep version of me wanted the ability to export, with indents, to plain text. To this, awake me responds: copy the text in editor and paste "without formatting"
The tokens [xhat] and [yhat] should really be called [xbar] and [ybar].
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
Basically, the half-asleep version of me wanted the ability to export, with indents, to plain text. To this, awake me responds: copy the text in editor and paste "without formatting"

Ctrl+A -> Ctrl+C -> Ctrl+V Razz
MateoConLechuga wrote:
The tokens [xhat] and [yhat] should really be called [xbar] and [ybar].

Fixed. Will be changed whenever it's time Very Happy
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 17 of 17
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum