Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
I really want to play Minecraft with people from Cemetech, but I don't have the PC version, I just have the PS4 edition... I was just wondering if anyone else has PS4 or ps3 (you can play online between the two) edition and wanted to try and play with me at some point. Very Happy
Dang it! I would, but I don't have a PS3/4. Both (errr, all 3) of my neighbors do though... Hmmm...

I wish... Sad
Ughhh, get the PC version....I don't have any consoles but I have Minecraft for PC. Hopefully, my parents will let me play some Minecraft for a while during the summer so I might have the chance to play with you Smile
I'm workin' on it Razz i need a computer first 😂😂
Pieman7373 wrote:
I'm workin' on it Razz i need a computer first 😂😂

do you have android? If so I can and will gladly give you a copy of pocket edition (where I will play)
SeeGreatness wrote:
Pieman7373 wrote:
I'm workin' on it Razz i need a computer first 😂😂

do you have android? If so I can and will gladly give you a copy of pocket edition (where I will play)


Yes, I have android, and I would buy it, but I don't have enough space in my phone Razz
Pieman7373 wrote:
SeeGreatness wrote:
Pieman7373 wrote:
I'm workin' on it Razz i need a computer first 😂😂

do you have android? If so I can and will gladly give you a copy of pocket edition (where I will play)


Yes, I have android, and I would buy it, but I don't have enough space in my phone Razz

well don't buy it yet just get rid of some stuff like photos emails that are spam and read put your photos on the cloud (so much better on the cloud) and I will get you a copy.
SeeGreatness wrote:
well don't buy it yet just get rid of some stuff like photos emails that are spam and read put your photos on the cloud (so much better on the cloud) and I will get you a copy.


  1. Let's try not to create quote pyramids.
  2. Grammar.
  3. We do not condone piracy.
Nice Alex! Very Happy
Alex wrote:
SeeGreatness wrote:
well don't buy it yet just get rid of some stuff like photos emails that are spam and read put your photos on the cloud (so much better on the cloud) and I will get you a copy.


  1. Let's try not to create quote pyramids.
  2. Grammar.
  3. We do not condone piracy.


thanks for the corrections. My version has modifications as I am a beta/dev tester.
Now that Doesn't mean that I can still do that but do own the ability to share my account (therefor you would be using the game as me) Under my permission I'm sure that's allowed so correct me if I am wrong as I have often been lately
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement