CalcMeister wrote:
Every time I want to edit my profile, it shows that my email is set as my username, which is not the case. It makes me retype my email every time I want to submit a profile update.
Your browser is probably autofilling it because I can't reproduce.
Tari wrote:
CalcMeister wrote:
Every time I want to edit my profile, it shows that my email is set as my username, which is not the case. It makes me retype my email every time I want to submit a profile update.
Your browser is probably autofilling it because I can't reproduce.

Seconded, but I can replicate it. It's just how the browser handles auto-complete. The field is named "email" and the browser recognizes this as a valid auto-fill field. Since we don't sign up with an e-mail, the coding of the browser probably interprets "username" and "email" as ambiguous and thus, auto-completes with your username for the site.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
PT_ wrote:
I can't open a PM that my ICE Compiler was rejected from the Archives, it redirects me back to the inbox somehow.

Same thing happens with me when it is rejected and an Admin writes something in it usually. I've reported this Razz

May I bump this again? It's pretty annoying Razz
The Log me in automatically on next visit/auto-login forum option no longer works properly. It used to be only a problem on 3G mobile connections, but now even on desktop wi-fi I have to login again almost every day.

Whenever this happens, this also marks all posts as read.
DJ_O wrote:
The Log me in automatically on next visit/auto-login forum option no longer works properly.

Whenever this happens, this also marks all posts as read.

I also have encountered this bug, though it hasn't happened to me very often.
Erm... the SAX popout is being really weird Very Happy

Yeah, it looks like every calc site is copying the line duplication feature from OmnomIRC now (I think it was around 2012-13). First CW, now Cemetech Razz
When previewing a post before posting it, the word wrapping bug is still there. It goes away when the actual post is posted though, which is nice.

On mobile. Safari, iPhone 7. iOS 10.3.1

http://imgur.com/a/WRljM
Bug: when VØRT3X posts a new post, it doesn't show in both SAX and IRC. I guess it has something to do with Ø Razz
There are weird things happening when I use code tags now. There are spaces between lines that I did not put: (example is an ICE bug report, just the example that I first noticed it in)

Code:
[i]CE
Input A
Pause A

I typed in, exactly:
[code][i]CE
Input A
Pause A[/code]

It isn't showing up in preview (EDIT: or in this post...), so I'll link my (edit: buggy) post here
I have a private message that says it hasn't been opened, however whenever I click on it, it just reloads the Inbox page.

Michael2_3B wrote:
I have a private message that says it hasn't been opened, however whenever I click on it, it just reloads the Inbox page.

Tell Kerm to empty his sentbox Wink
This is already reported, and it has nothing to do with a full sent/out box. It's just how the PM headers + text are stored in the database, sometimes the text itself is missing while the header exists, so it does show the PM title (header), but it can't find them, so it redirects you back to your inbox. We are already working on it IIRC.
Not really a bug, but rather annoying. At the homepage, I see topics which I can't read, it seems in the Minecraft Staff section, while I can't see topics I can read, in the admin section. Maybe one can change that, so that everyone can only read their 'own' topics, topics that they are allowed to read.

P.S. I wrote the code myself, that normal members can't see admin topics, but now I can't either Razz
PT_ wrote:
P.S. I wrote the code myself, that normal members can't see admin topics, but now I can't either Razz

I recall you being warned against doing that. We already had a system in place but it required certain categories be manually exempt from the New Posts thing. You made it dynamic but at the expense of your own ability to view the topics. Rolling Eyes
Not strictly a bug, but part of the point of polls on forums is that you do not know the results until you have voted.

Even if I haven't voted, I can sign out and see the results of a poll.

I noticed this today when I forgot to sign in (I should probably check that little "keep me signed in" but I keep forgetting), and saw the results for 2016 POTY. (I did not base my vote on that, btw, I legitimately thought the one I picked was superior)
It's time for some fresh bugs! All of these apply to my mobile phone, Samsung Galaxy S3 Android 4.2.2

SSL certificate is invalid in my internet browser.

Looks awful Wink

Self-explanatory
-Top one: That happens to me, often.
-Bottom one: What's wrong? Just Joking

The top occurs on the mobile browsers I use:
iOS: Safari + DuckDuckGo
It happens on iPhone, iPod, and iPad. Thought it was an apple thing, to be honest.
Bug: I can see the links to edit/delete reviews, but when clicking on it, I only see a grey page. Either I don't need to see the links, or I should have the possibility as well to edit/delete Razz

Page 40 of 45
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours