Hello guys! I am making a Clash Royal sort of game for the 83/84+. Screenshots and pictures will be posted soon! Very Happy
I LOVE CLASH ROYALE!! I'll see if i can port it to the TI84plus ce
Ok, so its definetly been a while since I've been here working on my projects due to school, so I'm pretty happy that I will be getting more time to code stuff. Here is my progress on SuperOP so far.
DONE
-Made all the text sprites for the game
-Completed unit selection (finally!) for each player
-Finished game interface and basic player turns
TO-DO
-Finish unit building and unit attacking
-Finish In-game stats
-Optimize all the parts that made me crazy IF possible
--Nicer looking graphics?
--MAYBE Hex codes for better performance

The Home Screen-

Unit Selection

Game Layout

More updates will be posted in the (maybe) near future. Stay tuned! Very Happy
Wow this has come along HEAPS! I particularly like that menu system, very slick.
Battlesquid wrote:

Haha I love it. Very neat work, what do all the different objects do?
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Battlesquid wrote:

Haha I love it. Very neat work, what do all the different objects do?

Good question. Here is an explanation of the gameplay and rules. These might change later if things need to be balanced.

RULES
1.) Each player has their choice of five units to use in battle. They are:
-Mine Factory:generates mines to be used inn battle. Activated with energy.
-Energy Tower:sort of like Clash's elixer, this generates extra energy to be used for each player to build or attack units.
-Regenerator:heals all units a certain amount of health. Still to be decided
-Cannon:fires a shell that splits into four (like bombs in Bomberman)
-Sniper: fires a single shot that lowers any targeted turret to one HP. This unit (will) deplete the most energy
-Turret: unit that can attack in any direction (up, down, left, right, diagonal)
-Troops:mobile unit, that attacks like the turret, but can also move
-Block:A unit that protects other units
2.) Each player has 15 energy to start with (unless you have the Energy Tower as well, in which you start with 20 energy)
3.) Players may attack or build (using energy) until their energy is at zero OR they don't have enough energy for anything
4.)You may build anywhere but the castle territory line (See Rule #5) BUT BE WARNED!!! Once a unit is destroyed it gives a territory line (horizontal strip of land) to whoever destroyed the unit. This may be reclaimed with a countermove
5.) Players will attempt to destroy one or both of the opponents' C.P.S. (Castle Protection System) in order to claim the opponents castle line. These are units (non obtainable) that have the most health and protect the castle territory line. Destroying one opens the castle territory line but damage done to the castles is reduced to 50% power. Destroying both will open the territory line and allow the player to attack the castles at full power
6.) A winner is declared when a player destroys all three of the opponents castles

That's pretty much all the rules, I might add or change some as I go, but so far everything is pretty balanced Very Happy
MORE UPDATES!!!

I finally got some more time to program (why u do this school) and was able to get unit placement finished.
TO-DO
-Balance/ change rules (They are too OP)
-Add player boundaries (So players won't put units that aren't on their side)
-Implementing rules in the game
-Remove double choosing (players shouldn't be able to choose two of the same unit)
-Calc vs Calc?
-DCS enhancements?
-Tournament mode?
-AI?
I am doubtful of the AI, however I really want to try to put it in the game Very Happy More updates will be posted "soon" Smile
Whoa this is getting to be pretty awesome! This is in pure basic? The graphics look really nice Smile What kind of rules are you thinking of implementing?
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Whoa this is getting to be pretty awesome! This is in pure basic? The graphics look really nice Smile What kind of rules are you thinking of implementing?

Everything but the STAT part is in BASIC. I needed the little ASM snippet to inverse the STAT text. The rules that I posted before will definitely change so they will be balanced. That means about 1k of my game goes away... Surprised
*bumpity
Some changes and progress made. Changed up the rules a bit:D

RULES
1.) Each player has their choice of five units to use in battle. They are:
-Mine Factory:generates mines to be used inn battle. Activated with energy.
-Energy Tower:sort of like Clash's elixer, this generates extra energy to be used for each player to build or attack units.
-Regenerator:heals all units 6 HP. Uses all possible energy
-Cannon:fires a shell that splits into four (like bombs in Bomberman)
-Sniper: fires a single shot that lowers any targeted turret to one HP. This unit (will) deplete the most energy
-Turret: unit that can attack in any direction (up, down, left, right, diagonally)
-Troops:mobile unit, that attacks like the turret, but can also move
-Block:A unit that protects other units
2.) Each player has 15 energy to start with (unless you have the Energy Tower as well, in which you start with 20 energy)
3.) Players may attack or build (using energy) until their energy is at zero OR they don't have enough energy for anything (in which they would end their turn)
4.)You may build anywhere but the castle territory line BUT BE WARNED!!! Once a unit is destroyed it gives a territory line (horizontal strip of land) to whoever destroyed the unit. This may be reclaimed with a countermove
5.) A winner is declared when a player destroys all three of the opponents castles

DONE
Unit selection
Unit building
Unit Attacking (yay)
TO-DO
Double-choosing
DCS(?)
AI (probably will need help if I put this in)
Tournaments (most likely to be done)

I'd say I'm 75% done right now Razz
Ooh this is cool!

It appears to be BASIC, and if you want, I couldgladly help port it to color!

Amazing job, this is awesome.

I could also help with AI, if I had a list of all the game mechanics Smile

Also [edit]: I know this was about one of my projects, but this is rather fitting:

Quote:
10:30:57 PM ***prgmTrouble got back from picketing
10:30:32 PM [Cemetech] prgmTrouble entered the room
10:30:14 PM ***prgmTrouble pickets outside _iPhoenix_Battlesquid's's residence
10:29:01 PM [prgmTrouble] It's a conspiracy to deprive us of the code
10:24:29 PM [mr womp womp] _iPhoenix_Battlesquid we demand the code
10:23:11 PM [Cemetech] calcnerd_CEP_D entered the room
10:22:45 PM ***Battlesquid_iPhoenix_ facepalms
10:22:26 PM [mr womp womp] CODE ME DADDY
10:21:46 PM [oldmud0] CODE PLS
10:21:02 PM [Cemetech] Luxen entered the room
10:15:32 PM [Cemetech] _iPhoenix_Battlesquid edited a post in [Neural Network!SuperOP]

(I want something to download/optimize. It's much easier, I have found, to optimize someone else's mess)
Indeed, this is looking really nice! Now, I wonder, will it be compatible with 83+ SEs?
Unicorn wrote:
Indeed, this is looking really nice! Now, I wonder, will it be compatible with 83+ SEs?

Uh, I'm pretty sure Razz Are there differences that I should look out for though?
Battlesquid wrote:
Unicorn wrote:

Uh, I'm pretty sure Razz Are there differences that I should look out for though?
Just the fact that the 83+ doesn't use Mathprint.
A color version of the current code is nearly done, it just needs some work. I will need some info from Battlesquid about a color scheme to finish it.
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
A color version of the current code is nearly done, it just needs some work. I will need some info from Battlesquid about a color scheme to finish it.

Oh, uh, I never though of that Shock Do you have some suggestions?
Greyscale menus, red and blue troops?

I also have an idea for an AI, but it's the lazy edition:

Set up rarity of troops.
Every n seconds, place down a troop, at a random location, that you can place at.. Lower rarity of troop = more likely to be picked. Activating a tower counts as a troop
Deduct energy as if you were a player, repeat.
_iPhoenix_ wrote:

Set up rarity of troops.
Every n seconds, place down a troop, at a random location, that you can place at.. Lower rarity of troop = more likely to be picked. Activating a tower counts as a troop

Color scheme. Approved Very Happy

Erm, gameplay goes by turns, not freely placing units like in Clash Royale (mostly because of speed). Think of it like chess+Clash Royale. But if you could do that, it would be awesome! Smile
Battlesquid wrote:
_iPhoenix_ wrote:

Set up rarity of troops.

Color scheme. Approved Very Happy

Erm, gameplay goes by turns, not freely placing units like in Clash Royale (mostly because of speed). Think of it like chess+Clash Royale. But if you could do that, it would be awesome! Smile

Yes, I know. I'm thinking along the lines of the player places a unit, then it pauses a second (to "think") before placing
Progress! (Hurrah). Not much but:

DONE
Attacking
Unit Building
Erm, everything that I mentioned in the DONE sections in previous posts. I'm too lazy to copy them all down.

TO DO
Tournaments (25%-ish done)
Port to Axe(?)
Daily Missions and Rewards (for the 84+ and up)
No DCS anymore Razz
Unit Stats (get stats from your units and the opponents units)
Not break my calculator from frustration Wink
Balance rules

Also, I'm on a time limit because my brother will need my 83+ for the next school year. I'm about 85% done now, so it shouldn't be a problem Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours