So I thought it would be useful to be able to use your calc as a stopwatch, so I made this utility for the CE.

Source code and .8xp file available here....
https://github.com/rowanmedhurst/stopwatchce

I might add other features (such as lap times) if enough people want that.
Thanks.
This is a really nice stopwatch, good job! Wish I had a CE...
And uh, will you ever finish KILL CMND? (It's super cool Very Happy)
Battlesquid wrote:
And uh, will you ever finish KILL CMND? (It's super cool Very Happy)

haha yes i expect it will get finished at some point
Hooray!! Go kotu!!! I believe in yoooouuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!
Lol thx Pieman Smile
This is awesome, and no one can say that it doesn't look better than any other CE stopwatch.
Perhaps upload it to the archives?
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
This is awesome, and no one can say that it doesn't look better than any other CE stopwatch.
Perhaps upload it to the archives?

thanks IPhoenix Smile

should i upload it to the archives? (im not really used to cemetech)
there doesn't even appear to be a section for programs written in C - just BASIC or ASM
Yeah, just put it in the asm folder Razz Just make sure you say that it needs the c libs and stuff in your readme (and probably in the description too)
ok some news regarding this

i ran my calc for 8 hours to determine the accuracy of the "32768Hz" clock. it came out around 8 seconds slow. i determined the actual frequency of the timer on MY calc is around 32760.73 Hz

this is not actually a problem as you can rebuild the program to suit your calc. this WILL make it more accurate, but obviously the closest you can achieve will always be an integer (in my case it would be 32761)

ok bye
I don't know if i could last eight hours without my calc, but It seems like your Stopwatch CE program is pretty sweet! I wonder how accurate it is compared to an actual stopwatch...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours