Whenever I click New File, as if to make a new project, nothing occurs. No other tabs, such as open projects or upload files have any issues. However, I cannot seem to enter the editor, but can interact with the part that is not covered by the file creation screen. I am using safari on a mac. EDIT: I am also signed in.

Edit #2: It seems to work in google Chrome however
Mac: Version 10.12.3 (16D32)
Safari: Version 10.0.3 (12602.4.8)

Steps:
  1. I open SourceCoder.
  2. Click Menu
  3. New File
  4. Select "New TI File" below
  5. I selected "z80 Assembly Program"
  6. SourceCoder Program window populates with text.
  7. I can edit this text.

For what it's worth, I can edit any program I create. Whether it's blank, ez80, TI-BASIC, list, etc.

Edit: To come across less blunt, can you perhaps describe what you see when you attempt to create a program in SourceCoder in Safari; what steps do you take? Can you share your macOS and Safari version as well? That'll also help me try and match your versions and try again.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours