I am going to take a break for Cemetech for a while.

My reason for this is simple: my sister passed away today.
In the interest of Internet privacy, I won't say her name, but I will give you this:
Date of Birth: April 10, 2009, 9:25 am
Date of Death: March 19, 2017, 11:40 am
Age: 7 years, 11 months (2900 days, 2 hours, 15 minutes)

I and my family are understandably upset, and so I believe it would be best if I leave the forum for a bit. I might post a couple more times, but it will be a while before I am a regular once more.

Please pray for my family.
That's really sad, and I understand that this is a really difficult loss for you and your family. I cannot express my condolences in words, but I really hope that your family can recover from this loss.
Hail Mary, full of grace. //The Lord is with you. //Blessed are you among women, //and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. //Holy Mary, Mother of God, //pray for us sinners, //now and at the //hour of our death.
Amen.

Just remember, your sister will be watching down on you and your family in a better place.
I’m not sure what else to say, but I want you to know I (and hopefully the rest of the community) care.
Also, the Phoenix is a mythological bird that is eternally reborn. It symbolizes resurrection, life in Paradise, virginity, and consecration. Così per li gran savi si confessa //che la fenice more e poi rinasce, //quando al cinquecentesimo anno appressa; //erba né biado in sua vita non pasce, //ma sol d’incenso lagrime e d’amomo, //e nardo e mirra son l’ultime fasce.

Also: Requiescat in pace et in amore
I'm really sorry to hear this, and it's perfectly understandable that you take a break.

I wish you all the best this time, and I'm with you! ♥
I understand how you feel. My aunt passed away in 2010 at age 40. I hope you good luck Smile
I would just like to say that we will most certainly be sending you and your family our thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry for you all; and it's impossible to describe how hard it must be. Please; take all the time. ♥
My condolences and prayers
Thank you for all the kind words and prayers. The funeral is this coming up wednesday, mar 29.

One of my father's coworkers set up a gofundme campaign to help cover funeral expenses, here. It would help a lot if you guys donated as well.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours