Thanks! Another feature: if you Refresh the equates file, that it refreshes the break/watch points etc as well Smile
How do you want that to work? Should it compare the names and then if the names match change the addresses?

EDIT: This has now been added; the next feature request was to make it when hovering over registers to show the hexadecimal value in decimal. This shouldn't be too difficult to implement.

EDIT2: Hovering over registers in the debugger now displays them in decimal as well.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
EDIT2: Hovering over registers in the debugger now displays them in decimal as well.

Does this take into account the possibility of a negative number?
seanlego23 wrote:
Does this take into account the possibility of a negative number?

There is no such thing as a negative number.
I followed the README and it got me here:

but the calc will not respond.

EDIT:
Just to clarify, I tried to turn the calc on.

EDIT^2:
I also re-downloaded, refreshed ROM, and here is all the stuff that I think would help the search:
About the QT I am using wrote:
Based on Qt 5.8.0 (Clang 7.0 (Apple), 64 bit)

Built on Jan 20 2017 01:21:01

From revision 7071b61e02

Copyright 2008-2016 The Qt Company Ltd. All rights reserved.

My Problems wrote:
Calculator Not Responding (including [on] button), and everything relies on the calculator being "on"
It registers (i.e. button changes texture) that I pressed the 'Stop' button on the Debug screen, but it doesn't stop.
The ENTIRE debug screen is greyed out.
There's probably more.

Code:
CONSOLE (on the CEmu app itself)

[CEmu] Initialized Server [Calculator | cemu-1699]
[CEmu] Initialized Debugger...
[CEmu] Initialized Memory...
[CEmu] Initialized CPU...
[CEmu] Initialized Control Ports...
[CEmu] Initialized Flash Chip...
[CEmu] Initialized SHA256 Chip...
[CEmu] Initialized USB...
[CEmu] Initialized LCD...
[CEmu] Initialized Interrupt Controller...
[CEmu] Initialized Watchdog Timer...
[CEmu] Initialized GP timers...
[CEmu] Initialized RTC...
[CEmu] Initialized Protected Ports...
[CEmu] Initialized Keypad...
[CEmu] Initialized Backlight Control...
[CEmu] Initialized APB...
[CEmu] Initialized ASIC...
[CEmu] Error opening image (Corrupted certificate?)
[CEmu] Freed Memory.
[CEmu] Freed ASIC.

[fixed]
Mateo proved to me that I am legally blind.
Just some updates:

- Equates are now saved and restored if you select the option 'Automatically save and restore debug state'
- Sending no longer opens an annoying pop up box
- When the debugger is triggered a message is displayed telling why
- Added option to hide the menu bar
- Fixed pixel alignment of the screen
- Added ability to export a bootable CEmu image (useful for installing across networks)
- Added some help popups
- A few code cleanups

Cool new register things: If you click on the green register text; it will take you to that address in the memory view

I want to add C source-level debugging. Really bad. Razz
- Fixed focus issues so you no longer have to click on the lcd to regain focus
- Added a whole bunch of different search options:

Just an idea, perhaps add a C IDE for the C libs? To go along with "I want to add C source-level debugging. Really bad. Razz"

Also, I love this program, but is it possible to have custom key bindings? (like connect, say, [clear] to the esc key on my keyboard, or [del] to the delete key, or [^] to the 'y' key on my keyboard (for no reason))
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
Just an idea, perhaps add a C IDE for the C libs? To go along with "I want to add C source-level debugging. Really bad. Razz"

Also, I love this program, but is it possible to have custom key bindings? (like connect, say, [clear] to the esc key on my keyboard, or [del] to the delete key, or [^] to the 'y' key on my keyboard (for no reason))

It already supports C IDE integration... I don't know why no one has used it though. There's also TI Planet's C IDE with an integrated CEmu.

I'll think about custom key bindings Razz
MateoConLechuga wrote:
It already supports C IDE integration... I don't know why no one has used it though. There's also TI Planet's C IDE with an integrated CEmu.

Say no more!.
Ooh! Shiny...
Thanks!
I will probably use that on a future project I am thinking about...
CEmu is crashing when I try to open it up on my computer. I deleted it, and redownloaded it from page 8 of this thread, and it crashes every time. My computer tells me that "CEmu has stopped working". I have a Windows 10 computer. I don't know if 64-bit or 32-bit makes a difference, but I think my computer is 64-bit.
Also, I don't think my virus protection software is blocking it because the list of Blocked/Unblocked things did not have CEmu on there or anything that had to do with it.
What happens if you download it from https://oss.jfrog.org/artifactory/oss-snapshot-local/org/github/alberthdev/cemu/git/ ?
PT_ wrote:

Same thing. Nothing has changed.

Edit:
Mateo helped me so it works now. I guess I had to clear the appdata\local\CEmu folder.
My problem is that whenever I press any key, the sprite rotates. It's only suppose to rotate when I press the left and right arrow keys. My code works correctly on a real calculator. Here's how it's suppose to look. and here's how CEmu does it. (sorry for horribly long loading time, I'm going to get a better way soon)

Here's my code

Code:

Degree
ClrDraw
SetUpEditor

//coordinates for MEDGRAY sprite (L1 is X, L2 is Y)
{0,0.3,0.6,1,1.3,1.7,2,0.1,1.8,0.3,.3,1.7,.5,.4,.6,.8,1,1.2,1.4,1.6}→L₁
{0,0,0,0,0,0,0,.4,.4,.2,.7,.7,.7,1,1,1,1,1,1,1}→L₂
//coordinates for GRAY sprite (L4 is X, L5 is Y
{.5,.7,1,1.3,1.6,.7,1.3,1}→L₄
{.4,.4,.4,.4,.4,.7,.7,.7}→L₅

//gets friendly window
ZStandard
ZSquare

DispGraph

//This loads the plotsprite
Plot1(Scatter,L₁,L₂,•,MEDGRAY
Plot2(Scatter,L₄,L₅,•,GRAY

//rotation code
While 1
getKey→K
0→θ
If K=26
­5→θ
If K=24
5→θ

//MEDGRAY rotation
L₁cos(θ)-L₂sin(θ)→L₃
L₁sin(θ)+L₂cos(θ)→L₂
L₃→L₁

//GRAY rotation
L₄cos(θ)-L₅sin(θ)→L₆
L₄sin(θ)+L₅cos(θ)→L₅
L₆→L₄

If K≠0
DispGraph

End

EDIT: oh, I just opened up the stub and this was on it

Code:
setGeometry: Unable to set geometry 923x633+3323+709 on QWidgetWindow/'MainWindowWindow'. Resulting geometry:  1846x1266+3323+709 (frame: 13, 58, 13, 13, custom margin: 0, 0, 0, 0, minimum size: 923x633, maximum size: 16777215x16777215).
setGeometry: Unable to set geometry 946x633+3323+709 on QWidgetWindow/'MainWindowWindow'. Resulting geometry:  1892x1246+3323+709 (frame: 13, 58, 13, 13, custom margin: 0, 0, 0, 0, minimum size: 946x623, maximum size: 16777215x16777215).
setGeometry: Unable to set geometry 946x633+3323+709 on QWidgetWindow/'MainWindowWindow'. Resulting geometry:  1892x1246+3323+709 (frame: 13, 58, 13, 13, custom margin: 0, 0, 0, 0, minimum size: 946x623, maximum size: 16777215x16777215).
setGeometry: Unable to set geometry 891x618+3323+709 on QWidgetWindow/'MainWindowWindow'. Resulting geometry:  1782x1236+3323+709 (frame: 13, 58, 13, 13, custom margin: 0, 0, 0, 0, minimum size: 891x618, maximum size: 16777215x16777215).
setGeometry: Unable to set geometry 440x351+3000+548 on QWidgetWindow/'screenWidgetWindow'. Resulting geometry:  880x702+3000+548 (frame: 13, 58, 13, 13, custom margin: 0, 0, 0, 0, minimum size: 440x351, maximum size: 440x351).
setGeometry: Unable to set geometry 440x351+3014+558 on QWidgetWindow/'screenWidgetWindow'. Resulting geometry:  880x702+3014+558 (frame: 13, 58, 13, 13, custom margin: 0, 0, 0, 0, minimum size: 440x351, maximum size: 440x351).
setGeometry: Unable to set geometry 440x351+3614+548 on QWidgetWindow/'screenWidgetWindow'. Resulting geometry:  880x702+3614+548 (frame: 13, 58, 13, 13, custom margin: 0, 0, 0, 0, minimum size: 440x351, maximum size: 440x351).
setGeometry: Unable to set geometry 440x351+3601+556 on QWidgetWindow/'screenWidgetWindow'. Resulting geometry:  880x702+3601+556 (frame: 13, 58, 13, 13, custom margin: 0, 0, 0, 0, minimum size: 440x351, maximum size: 440x351).
I took the time to type that program into my calc to find that it works identically on calc/CEmu. In the future, please make sure you have the latest version of CEmu (32-bit 64-bit) and that you are running the same program on both. Also, uploading the program which would have download in seconds from any server would have been infinitely more helpful than videos that are mysteriously 50x bigger than a 5-second re-encoding and take hours to download.
Oh I'm such an idiot. I didn't realize I had accidently cleared a 0→θ Rolling Eyes This is weird since I recently heard the saying "for the need of a nail a kingdom was lost"

So it's my fault, not CEmu. I'll look more closely at the code next time, sorry.

Also, I'm sorry about using that file sharing for videos. Next Cloud is like a secure server that you can put all your stuff on so it's got some serious security. I'll never use it again for sharing videos. Smile
Real bug that's not my fault this time! Razz
As seen in my video I recently made. CEmu isn't displaying any labels on the buttons.
I have a Surface Book with:
Intel Core i5-6300 @2.40 GHz
8 GB RAM
integrated intel HD Graphics 520

If you need any more information, please ask me.
It's been quite a while since I last updated CE so I downloaded everything from GitHub and rebuilt it. You guys probably have seen this already but I'll post the build error I got anyways. (CEmu still runs perfectly fine so far though)
Quote:
C:\Users\ThelastMillennial\Ti-84 Plus CE\Emulator\CEmu2\CEmu-master\CEmu-master\tests\autotester\autotester.cpp:515: warning: unused parameter 'pattern' [-Wunused-parameter]
std::vector<std::string> globVector(const std::string& pattern)
^

Font issue still isn't fixed though :\

EDIT: I just remembered that when I tried to save a GIF that was very long (like 10 minutes) CEmu crashed.

I hope I'll stop being the only person posting here...
TheLastMillennial wrote:
build error I got anyways. (CEmu still runs perfectly fine so far though)
Quote:
C:\Users\ThelastMillennial\Ti-84 Plus CE\Emulator\CEmu2\CEmu-master\CEmu-master\tests\autotester\autotester.cpp:515: warning: unused parameter 'pattern' [-Wunused-parameter]

That's just a warning, not a build error.
Also, the autotester doesn't fully work on windows anyway (well, it does, but not the part about grabbing some files automatically). Anyway, I fixed it.

TheLastMillennial wrote:
Font issue still isn't fixed though :\

Yeah... it's annoying and possibly only happening under certain circumstances (like only with integrated GPUs)... There's an issue related to that here: https://github.com/CE-Programming/CEmu/issues/91

TheLastMillennial wrote:
EDIT: I just remembered that when I tried to save a GIF that was very long (like 10 minutes) CEmu crashed.

That might be worthy of a github issue. Feel free to open one up. Could just be a (big) malloc that fails.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 9 of 15
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours