Hello,

I am using WabbitEmu for Mac and no matter what ROM I open the buttons on the calculator are off. For instance, when I click clear it'll click 4, and when I click 5 it does nothing. How can I fix this so the buttons do the right thing?

Thanks in advance!
You could use jsTIfied here: https://www.cemetech.net/projects/jstified/

I think the most likely problem is with the ROM, and long story short the emulator failed to work. Try using jsTIfied, and if that does not work it is definitely a ROM problem. If the problem persists, try dumping again and redoing the setup wizard.
prgmTrouble wrote:
You could use jsTIfied here: https://www.cemetech.net/projects/jstified/

I think the most likely problem is with the ROM, and long story short the emulator failed to work. Try using jsTIfied, and if that does not work it is definitely a ROM problem. If the problem persists, try dumping again and redoing the setup wizard.

It worked that time on jsTIfied, so why wouldn't it work on wabbit?
I assume there must be a problem with wabbitemu, however I am not familiar with the mac version. Try their web page for help, and see if wabbit was installed correctly.
The mac version of WabbitEmu doesn't work for me, either. It flat out doesn't launch! (I'm running a relatively old version though)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours