Matteo's chess progm seams to have frozen on my calc. Any ideas on how to unfreeze it. I would hit the reset button on the back but I left a critical program in the ram. And I don't know if the button will reset the archive too. Normally I could just restore my backup but My computers not working. Any help thx Very Happy
The reset button will not reset the archive. Razz But thank you for reporting this; I'll fix it as soon as I can Smile
I believe the problem has to do with lots of moves. As the game progress on it begins to lag more and more (well or gets slower then lag)

edit: the reset button works wonders on my calc
I'm Going to use it more often now
Of course if you install Cesium, you wont have to worry about freezing programs Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours