Happy birthday Kerm!
Thank you for the kind wishes, everyone! I particularly love the color text program, the calculator-train, the Kerm-pie, the encoded message, the birthday XML... Very Happy You guys are the best.

Fortunately or unfortunately, I am in Chicago for T^3, so although I get to spend the day with friends and colleagues, I won't get to see my family until the coming week. The plan is to continue attending interesting coding/engineering sessions today at T^3, have lunch with a certain excellent gentleman who has been very supportive of my and our work here at Cemetech, and hang out with Jonimus and his fiancee this evening.
Merry birthday! Hope your cake is delicious and moist! Very Happy
Happy Birthday Kerm! Graphing Calculator TI-73 TI-83+ TI-83+ SE TI-84+ TI-84+ SE TI-86 TI-89 Doors CS 7 Razz Razz Razz
Happy Birthday Kerm! Smile
Happy birthday from me too. Smile
Happy birthday Kerm!
I've decided to try something a little different this year, while still embracing the tradition of making something neat. Instead of creating a program, I've made an image, which encodes a message. The message is not buried very deep because you need to be able to find the answer quickly for it to be any fun. Enjoy Razz

Happy birthday, Kerm!
Happy Birthday!
happy birthday !! Good Idea Good Idea Very Happy
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday Kerm
Happy birthday or whatever. I guess.
It's that time of the year again: happy birthday Kerm!!! Very Happy Hope you have a great day! Smile
mr womp womp wrote:
Happy birthday Kerm!
I've decided to try something a little different this year, while still embracing the tradition of making something neat. Instead of creating a program, I've made an image, which encodes a message. The message is not buried very deep because you need to be able to find the answer quickly for it to be any fun. Enjoy Razz

Oh no, although I think I solved this last year, I never responded to it! The obvious first step was to check the color values:
Code:
486170 707920 426972 746864 617920 4b6572 6d2121
Those 0x20s in there were a dead giveaway for the next step; I recognize an ASCII space when I see it:
"Happy Birthday Kerm!!"

Thanks, mr womp womp and everyone else from last year; thanks, PT_!
🙄
Merry birthday Kerm!
To celebrate I made an ASCII flavored cake!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’'''''’’’’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’'''''’’’’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’''''’’''’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’;’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’''''’’''’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’/’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘''''‘''’‘‘‘#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’/’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’:’’’’’’’’’’’’’'''’''’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’+@@`'`’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’'''''''''''''''''''''‘,'@@@@;’’’’’’’’’’'''’’’''''''’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’.`@@@@@@:’’’’’’’’’’’”””””””””””””””‘‘‘‘‘,'@@@;.’’’’+’’’`’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’'''’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’#’’’’:@@@@@@+@#:.’’’’’’’’’’’’”””””‘‘‘‘,@'‘‘‘‘‘””””””””””‘‘'@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’'''’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@’’’’’’’’@@@@@@,’’’’;@’’’’’’’’’’’’'@,’’’’”“””””””””@@@@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’'''’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@@@’’’’;’’’’’’’’@@@@;’’’’’’’’@’’’’’’’’@#’’’’’’’’’’’”””‘‘‘,@@@@'‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘’’’’’’’’’’‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘'‘‘‘‘#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@#’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’,’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’;@:’’’’’’’’’’”””’’’‘'@@@@,’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’''’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@`@.’’’’’’’’’’’’:@.’’’’’’’’+@.’’’’’'''''''''‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘`#@@@@`’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’+@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’'’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@’’’’’’’’,@@@@@@@+’’’’’’’’’’”‘‘‘‘‘.@@@@'‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘‘’’’’’’’‘‘‘`@@@@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’'’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’ ’’’+@@@@.’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’;@@@@:’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’''’’’’’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@@@@@`’’’’’’’’”‘‘‘+@@@@.’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’'''’’’’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@@+’’’’’’’’’’’’’”’’’@@@@#’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@@’’’’’’’’’’’’'''’’’’’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’.’’’’’’’’’””’’’;@@@@:’’’””””’’‘‘‘,@@@@’’’’’’’’’’’’’''’’’’’’’’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’+@@@@.’’’’’’’”””‘‘'@@@@,’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’''’’’’’’’’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@@@@#’’’’’’’’’’”’’’’@@@@@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’'''’’’’’’’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@@;’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’,@@@@+’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’'''’’’’’’’’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’.’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’'@@@@,’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’'''''’’’’’’’’’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’#@@@@`’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’'''’’’’’’’’’’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@;’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@@@@+’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’'''’’’’’’’’’’’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’,@;’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’@@,’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’''''’’’’’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’`+@@@##'@@@”’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’#
@’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’'''''’’’’’#
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

This was really hard to do as Cemetech understandably hates excessive whitespace
Once again, here is a very easy one that could have easily been very hard Laughing

Code:
MFswDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQADSgAwRwJAU1KfJ/PHxNj7y8y9jIrUwWWcw4wBKUrm
uh6+eX+5Mrx5QJcR8PIrdjNF9eYGMRmmRxN57Xx7grPmruYciVaXVwIDAQAB

MIIBOAIBAAJAU1KfJ/PHxNj7y8y9jIrUwWWcw4wBKUrmuh6+eX+5Mrx5QJcR8PIr
djNF9eYGMRmmRxN57Xx7grPmruYciVaXVwIDAQABAkA2BwnaPxFWy5ehk1WJDvBb
osaeaWbLXpzzLEI3yCDPC3dSiJ3e6GWK9UxSENj7qDuWUpkVWIOclnA8ByiZOh0J
AiEAl0XCp3VznfXDFGnvK0Zr9CloCu33jdVWPAqV1QAkN6MCIQCNAgdx4INgHOs2
fALWSXyVryXbD62+LncKrvfVdWisvQIgfqFSEjZ6w1cwp40KPhKkWe6zfrq3yU41
8ur1hCmrJ7sCIGGaHPMa93Sor7rX3dLbrOui/24BDT8NxIJVl+Bd02V1AiAnxBTu
UEpxFmk+lsPqSwZZyeDpZS40PX8WNkfr0PQ0jA==

Q6sfPF6OcMegB/O4Cwq8gXtao7cwMCUtulsAnsSIpg59gvSu6c2Sqc5DXUyk91TH2X/az2/q4/gc+i7nMMYvzQ==

We all know what it says anyways, so I'm not sure its even worth doing Rolling Eyes
Mine are bit harder, but you should end up with "Happy Birthday, Kerm!" when you are done with each of them.

Code:
ZEK9xvH3BOpC6Yfc0qQcY6AFUB8eQl1aqX7hjHl6xk4FgDA7xYqv7jUD3kjL0XTSE6iJq3nSml6vEDc3aPc9PIA1YL2D4s2EnHV0uXyV9fq6bstkh9SUKU3

//code is at the link:
https://pastebin.com/raw/HyDpH0ES
Happy belated birthday Kerm!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 9 of 15
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours