That looks horribly inefficient to me...
sure, at the start its a little big. but it saves you massive size through the rest of the program by avoiding brute forcing.
Fair enough. Commendations all around.
can we get this back on topic here? Has anyone else tried this out yet?
I tried before; are there any major changes or just bugfixes?

And
Code:
1 -> L1(1+expr(sub("0123456789",A,1
is a lot more efficient. I can't see why you would want to store to various random indexes with conditionals. Question
Indeed. Rivereye - when do you plan to have this completed by?
I don't know. Maybe by summer I hope, but it all depends on the school
New Release

http://www.rivereye.net/magic2.zip
Cool, what does this new release add, fix, and remove?
beasty.
added talking, a little extra speed on the walking, and a better look at the spells I plan on having
Good stuff. Faster walking means you managed to optimize it a bit. Good Idea
wasn't a ton, and it may not actually have changed. What I did is just move a big hunk of code to a subprogram, and it only needs to be accesed under certian conditions (RIVMENU), plus I may use it in other portions of the game
Ah. That will save time with loop refresh queries. Superb.
ok, I have another release up and running. http://rivereye.ifastnet.com/rpg_files/store.zip

This one addes weapon, armor, and shield shops, a new, more optimized list layout, and random enemy apperances. Next to add is the general store.
I think you mean /rpg_files not /rpg_riles Razz
thanks for that, will change.
Harq wrote:
I thinmk you mean /rpg_files not /rpg_riles Razz
I think you mean "think", not "thinmk". Wink Cool deal, rivereye, I'll have to download this and try it.
KermMartian wrote:
Harq wrote:
I think you mean "think", not "thinmk". Wink Cool deal, rivereye, I'll have to download this and try it.

Thinmk? I don't see this "thinmk" you speak of
Harq wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Harq wrote:

Thinmk? I don't see this "thinmk" you speak of
Heh, 10/10 for effective use of the edit button, but minus several million for the typo, eh? Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours