Lionel Debroux wrote:
Though certainly not as much as you, happy that you found that USB stick, and therefore its contents, again Smile

Good to see you're still hanging out here Lionel. Sorry for being off the grid for years.

Here's my hobby for the last year and a half:

Woah Ranman, nice to see you again! I haven't seen you in like 3 years (I think). I'm so glad you managed to find a backup of your game. Data losses are one of the most demotivating things in programming.
DJ_O wrote:
Woah Ranman, nice to see you again! I haven't seen you in like 3 years (I think). I'm so glad you managed to find a backup of your game. Data losses are one of the most demotivating things in programming.

Good to see you still hanging out too DJ_O. Yeah... that data loss sapped every bit of motivation I had to continue the project. I'm glad I finally found it.

Here's another level called Grand Puzzle 2.

New functionality includes: doors that open and close, jewel collectables, jumpman invisibilty, and trigger points.

Here's another level. This one is called Gunslinger. It has the same AI as Robots 3, but these guys can shoot back.

That's some quite intense stuff for a calculator. Good job, as always Smile
You make me want a 68k even more... And I wanted one REALLY BADLY before...
Nobody commented on my car. Sad Cool
Although I am not generally a fan on Lincoln, it actually looks really neat! Very Happy
Switchblade wrote:
Although I am not generally a fan on Lincoln, it actually looks really neat! Very Happy

My wife thinks I'm not old enough to drive it. Laughing
I commented on SAX that a Tesla would be better. Razz
But your car still beats my 2001 Honda accord. Laughing
I am of the opinion that a 2017 Camaro Zl1 is the best Very Happy Cool
Finally... finished Now You See It level. :banghead:

It speaks for itself. Cool

8 levels to go!! ;D
That looks awesome! I guess I'll add a TI 89 to my wish list...
t00manyleg0s wrote:
That looks awesome! I guess I'll add a TI 89 to my wish list...

Thanks for your kind words t00manyleg0s!! Smile

Here's another level called Ladder Challenge:

You have to move with the ladder a little bit or you will slowly slide up or down depending on the direction of the ladder.
It's great to see this progressing so fast. It's looking very fun Smile I might have to dust off my TI-89!
JamesV wrote:
It's great to see this progressing so fast. It's looking very fun Smile I might have to dust off my TI-89!

Thanks JamesV. Jumpman is my all-time favorite C64 game. I still have the cassette tape version complete with original box.

and with that...

Here's another level called... Going Down?

12 of 12 Jumpman Jr levels completed.
24 of 30 Jumpman levels completed.

6 levels remaining. Very Happy
This is looking really nice! Soon I'll wish I had an 89! Very Happy
Switchblade wrote:
This is looking really nice! Soon I'll wish I had an 89! Very Happy

Thanks Switchblade! There are some inexpensive TI-89s on Amazon. Wink

Another level... this one is called Roll Me Over.

Nothing too fancy... just two barrels rolling around.

5 levels to go. Smile
Here is another level... it is called Freeze.

The enemies chase you down. They cannot kill you. But if they touch you, you are frozen for a short period of time. You only have to worry about bullets being fired at you. Wink

Only 4 levels remaining.... of which there are 2 more enemies and 1 special feature to implement. Almost there... Cool
Wow. That looks quite nice, especially the gray scale. I can't wait to see how this turns out!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours