Kydapoot wrote:
You can get the source code using TI-Connect or SC3 or the like and then if you put it in a [code] bbcode tag and its too long it will make it scrollable.
By the way, 500 bytes for a project like this is amazing! Does that include data lists, pics, etc. or just the programs?

Oops... I meant 5000 bytes, I was in a hurry. I also don't have a link cable to use, which is part of the reason I'm having doubts about uploading it, as well as school. I will give it a shot though. Smile. Sorry about any misunderstanding.
Battlesquid wrote:

Oops... I meant 5000 bytes...

Very Happy LOL
5000 bytes is still impressive (at least by my standards).
Battlesquid wrote:
I also don't have a link cable to use

Oh. I can see how copying 5000 bytes of code by hand could be a tiny bit of a hassle. Razz
More done! Smile

-Optimized to 4.5k bytes
-Usage of Asm Hexcodes to pizzaz the game up a bit
-Fixed Acheivments
-Skill tree might come back into playing field!!! Very Happy Lets hope all goes well!

-To-Do
Post Screenshots! You guys don't even know what the game looks like! Sad How do you post screenshots? Question
-More Weapons
-Better Defense:
The enemy attack goes something like this:

Code:
:Lbl ET
:randInt(V,V+5->D           //V is the maximum enemy attack strength, which starts at 4
:D-Q->D   //Q is your defense level but... (Q=5 and D=4 so D-Q=-1; 50-(-1)=51...
:H-D->H                           //Your health minus enemy attack
:Asm(prgmASML1           //Shift screen left 1
:Asm(prgmASMR1          //Shift screen right 1
:If H<=0:Then
:If M=1:Then                 //M=1 when the player purchases a "Revive" which restores player to max health
:50->H                           //Upgrading player health is going to be implemented, so it won't be 50 in the end
:0->M
:Goto TR                        //Your turn
:Else
//code if you lose; achievements checked; stats updated
End
End

That defense part is throwing me off.
-Improve more stuff
-Highscores
-More currency/types of game money
I won't give up on this! Very Happy
To post a screenshot you can load your .rom onto your computer (TiLP has a function for that) and go to jstified and upload your .rom and your program. Then click on the screenshot tab and record a .gif or take a .png.

You can also use Wabbitemu. (google it) Wink
Unicorn wrote:
To post a screenshot you can load your .rom onto your computer (TiLP has a function for that) and go to jstified and upload your .rom and your program. Then click on the screenshot tab and record a .gif or take a .png.

You can also use Wabbitemu. (google it) Wink

I do know how to do both ways, but how do I put it in when I'm posting?
Early Screenshots, game is much more updated. Same concept though.

Gameplay

Shop/Upgrades

Thx Unicorn and seanlego23 Smile
That is very cool. Can't wait to see the end result.
seanlego23 wrote:

Indeed, it is looking quite nice! How soon can you post some up-to-date screenshots? Maybe even .gifs? Surprised
Unicorn wrote:
seanlego23 wrote:

Indeed, it is looking quite nice! How soon can you post some up-to-date screenshots? Maybe even .gifs? Surprised

Every Friday(and maybe some other days) I get into Architecture class early which is when I have access to a computer. I'll most likely update it then. I want to get it down on my calculator first, but I'll type up what is already done like the Menu's, Statistics, Achievements, etc to speed things up. Gifs are promised Smile
Updated gameplay screen, "EH" is Enemy Health and "HP" is your health
I am glad to see that this project is still underway and making progress. Those screenshots are amazing! Keep up the good work, and I will gladly help out if you need it!
Kydapoot wrote:
I am glad to see that this project is still underway and making progress. Those screenshots are amazing! Keep up the good work, and I will gladly help out if you need it!

Thanks dude Smile

Heavy development underway. Progress will be posted on Fridays.
Sorry about not posting updates, school is in session and stuff.

-Skill tree is almost done Smile
-Shop/Awards are almost done
-Gameplay is done
-Achievements are done

I cant post a screenshot because the school computer blocks everything and I usually have too much homework to do at home. I will, however, release early versions on the TIBD for you guys to try out and post links when I finish the very, very, very long process of typing the code into SourceCoder. Very Happy
If you release an early version, I can download it and open it in SC for you if it would help (I have a computer so this won't be difficult). I could PM it to you when I'm done.
I found another image hosting website that isn't blocked. Yay!
The program is 6000 bytes so far(the main program only! Sad)
-Start Screen

-Finished Classes
-Finished graphics
-Optmizing in progress
-New currency; diamonds, give you better stuff than with gold
-Almost done! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

UPDATE: An early version will be released tomorrow on the TI|BD. Stay tuned!
EARLY VERSION!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
http://tibasicdev.wikidot.com/archive:ndless
Bugs may be present!

EDIT: Here's that gif that I promised, it came out funny though

EDIT: Version 1.2 posted, its in the same link. More bug fixes, additions, improvments
After 3 months of inactivity on this project(school -_-), I have decided to work more on NDLESS. Very Happy
Updates on the main game

The shop

A now working Achievement system

Some Gameplay

EDIT: TO-DO
-Add story (to make it more RPG-ish)
-Finish stats
-More pizzazz
-Attack/heal/death animations in the game
-Finish store
-Finish diamonds
-Change the name to NDLESS RPG because there is already a program named Ndless
-More easter eggs Razz
-Teacher mode Evil or Very Mad

The game is mainly finished and parts that aren't are sectioned off from the code to prevent interference. Give it a try here! Very Happy
This looks pretty well for a BASIC game! Did you use DoorsCS to do all the graphics? If I only had a monochrome calc, then I would try it -.-
That looks really cool! I notices some of the bugs from that last work got fixed. If you need any more help, just ask! Sorry I couldn't do more earlier, but I had school as well. Razz
PT_ wrote:
This looks pretty well for a BASIC game! Did you use DoorsCS to do all the graphics? If I only had a monochrome calc, then I would try it -.-

All graphics are text sprites, or hard coded, no shells! Kydapoot, helped me a lot with the gameplay, so thanks for that! Very Happy. I will be doing all the stuff I mentioned earlier and optimizing the code "soon" Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours