Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
Hello, I have problem when I install IViewer on my TI-84 Plus CE I got this error

You get the error because IViewer is an app for the TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition, and it seems you have the TI-84 Plus CE. Sadly apps are not compatible, and people can't make apps for your calc (the CE) (yet) Sad
what about noteflio?
furatxp wrote:
what about noteflio?

Nope, since this app is for the monochrome calcs, and not for the CE. Only TI apps are available for the CE.
PT_ wrote:
furatxp wrote:
what about noteflio?

Nope, since this app is for the monochrome calcs, and not for the CE. Only TI apps are available for the CE.

Isn't that because of the 2048 bit security code thingie? I might be wrong, but has anyone even ASKED TI for it?
_iPhoenix wrote:
Isn't that because of the 2048 bit security code thingie? I might be wrong, but has anyone even ASKED TI for it?

Yes every month since it has been released. Where have you been Razz
MateoConLechuga wrote:
_iPhoenix wrote:
Isn't that because of the 2048 bit security code thingie? I might be wrong, but has anyone even ASKED TI for it?

Yes every month since it has been released. Where have you been Razz


Living under a rock.
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement