I've been trying to configure a postfix email server, to give myself and two other people custom email addresses. I have several domain names associated with my web server that I'd like to have as email domains. I set that up as a virtual domain in postfix's config. Now, I'm trying to figure out how to expose the server/allow people to log in to the mail system. Can anyone lend me some assistance. I'm running the latest version of Ubuntu Server.
It's unclear to me exactly what you're having trouble with, but here, have an in-depth HOWTO (with plenty of bits that you've already dealt with, I'm sure).
This is great! Thanks! I'll put some time aside over the weekend and see what I need to do!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours