Check that you have sufficient free RAM/ROM.
Yes, I cleared the image out, and tried uploading files. prgmPOKEMON and prgmZGA take up less than 2000 bytes...
Hmm, that's strange. The only thing I can think of is that the files are corrupted, but I don't know why that would be...
I dunno either... And I can't use VTI, as it doesn't support the archive, and flash debugger doesn't work with any screen capturing software...

Bah...

I guess I will try to resend the file...
TI-Freak8x wrote:
I dunno either... And I can't use VTI, as it doesn't support the archive, and flash debugger doesn't work with any screen capturing software...

tilem?
Try Tilem + CalcCapture.
I have heard that it is really difficult to install, because the GTK is pretty tricky...

I will just have to settle for still screenshots... Sad
Hmmm, this is problematic. Actually, it's easy to install GTK. You'll need it anyway if you want to get something like the GIMP.
You don't even need to install GTK. You need certain files and .dlls to be present. I have a folder which by itself can run Tilem (don't ask me how I know this to be true, but just trust me that it is Wink ). I can give you that if you want. I think I might have accidentally left a rom in there as well! Oh well..... Laughing
Well, I will see about installing GTK sometime soon. The next two weekends might be tied up already...
Chipmaster wrote:
You don't even need to install GTK. You need certain files and .dlls to be present. I have a folder which by itself can run Tilem (don't ask me how I know this to be true, but just trust me that it is Wink ). I can give you that if you want. I think I might have accidentally left a rom in there as well! Oh well..... Laughing

How big is this folder??
Chipmaster wrote:

You did what I did - installed GTK into the same folder as TiLem.
Surprisingly it's only 35MB, but that includes: GTK, TILEM, CalcCapture, PindurTI, VTI, and ROM8X. I affectionally call it CalcEmu.
My huge folder is called "calc" - it has that+all of my ASM files ever written along with readmes etc.
I have a separate folder for that which is another 50MB and contains all of my programs and an assortment of compilers.
Nice. I only use one compiler, so that's not an issue for me. Smile
Well, with this comp, I am gonna try a little harder to be organized with my calc files, so I don't easily lose them... Smile

One of these days I will see about learning the rest of asm, so I can start programming something in it...
for all you windows users, get Google-desktop.

For mac before tiger, use Sherlock. for tiger, use Spotlight.

everyone else can just grep Very Happy

I do occasionally make folders though.
elfprince13 wrote:
everyone else can just grep Very Happy

i use folder organization and slocate Wink (on windows i'm screwed, cause i don't like google desktop - it wouldn't work with a proggy i had, XFire, not sure if its fixed or not yet, and the built in windows search crashes after 2 minutes, lmao)

speaking of which, i need to update my slocate DB...
I keep everything very organized on my computer. I even have a school section of My Documents that has sub folders for each class and sub folders in there for special projects and such. That being said, my desktop is a mess (even though I have attempted cleaning it) and it will soon be completely filled (I think I'm like 10 programs away). At least I'm not as bad as my friend. His start--> programs menu goes beyond the screen and stupid windows doesn't even let you see it all. Even win 98 let you scroll past the edges, but XP is stupid Razz Bad Idea

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours