One thing I really enjoy doing is watching people play games online. I think quite a few of us do, actually. One thing I've always wanted to do was an adventure map. Confession: I don't like watching Minecraft videos. But, that's slowly been changing as I start looking more and more at adventure maps.

I got the idea that the Minecraft Mods - presently: ElementalVis, LittleMoonBeam, tifreak8x, KermMartian and Myself, comicIDIOT - should do some activities. We'll be recording our gameplay and voice chatting. We'll then have our gameplay edited into a single video, so you won't need to watch each of our screens to see all the action. We're asking for ideas because we want to know what you'd like to see us accomplish. We will be hopefully releasing these on a weekly basis at some point later in the year.
But you don't talk.......like ever......
Sounds like fun Very Happy I wanna see you guys build something together or pvp or something
For the first series, we've been talking about doing a PvP hardcore map, with an understood agreement that traps, machines, and strategy (rather than outright combat) will be the name of the game. For one thing, Elemental and I always wanted to have a long battle of the wits like that, and we were always on the same side in the PvP days.
KermMartian wrote:
For the first series, we've been talking about doing a PvP hardcore map, with an understood agreement that traps, machines, and strategy (rather than outright combat) will be the name of the game. For one thing, Elemental and I always wanted to have a long battle of the wits like that, and we were always on the same side in the PvP days.

That sounds fun! Where will this be posted? On YT? If so, who's channel?
xD so many questions!
Thanks to my job, I have the software capable of editing multiple streams/video sources together, so that we can represent multiple angles and points of view under the same video. I'd imagine it'd be released on my channel but we haven't decided yet. Of course, I can't imagine we'd prohibit others from streaming their game live but videos will typically be released 3-4 weeks after it's been done, mainly to allow enough time for editing but also so that we can record a few episodes before we release them weekly. So that if we can't meet up a day to record a game, we have a few weeks buffer to record another.

Also, this can easily be a two mod stream or a 5 mod steam; my video editing software can handle 8 concurrent video sources so we're definitely set! I've never edited anything above 3 concurrent sources so any limitations would be imposed by the hardware.