Tari wrote:
Something is causing them to be reordered, I'd guess it's client-side.

I corroborate this. I did !karma from Safari 10.0.2 and Chrome 57.0.2976.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit), macOS 10.12.2. !karma shows before Decbots response. You're the only user reporting the issue, do you run any plugins that may interfere with AJAX scripts? Maybe it's latency/ping issues to the server? I tested using a VPN in Switzerland with no issue as well.
Regarding the spaces at end of lines in code boxes bug that occurs in Chrome: I have found not one, but two fixes.

The first I found is more of a workaround than a fix: put the <br /> tags in code content at the end of lines instead of on their own lines. But maybe this is better for some reason.

The second fix is to actually fix the issue in prettify.js: change the string containing a space at the start of line 31 to an empty string. In my minor testing, this doesn't appear to break anything, and should be the preferred fix.
Runer112 wrote:
Regarding the spaces at end of lines in code boxes bug that occurs in Chrome: I have found not one, but two fixes. [...] The second fix is to actually fix the issue in prettify.js: change the string containing a space at the start of line 31 to an empty string. In my minor testing, this doesn't appear to break anything, and should be the preferred fix.
This appears to be finally fixed. Thank you for your help with it.
I dont know what SAX was doing, but it looked weird on my end Razz
Pieman7373 wrote:
I dont know what SAX was doing, but it looked weird on my end Razz
...snip...

Does this still happen after you reload the page?
I dont think so, i am pretty sure it was a one time thing Very Happy
If I edit a post which is not of me, and then I preview the post, AND when that user has an image in his/her signature, Cemetech won't replace the internal BBCode with images in the signature, but rather I see text like
Code:
[img:12345567]URL BLA[/img:12345567]
Many accounts contain a weird TI-calc link that doesn't work, and was not entered.

Seriously. I've tried to remove mine for a LONG time.
(I'm not mad, I just want attention drawn to the issue)

This has probably been reported before, but I'm not reading through ~38 pages to check.

EDIT: Most of them are "1", but mine was zero and is gone, with out me even removing it!
That is because when creating a new account, the ticalc profile number is standard set to 1, and most users are too lazy/didn't see it to change it, or remove it. Maybe it's possible to leave this field standard open @admin?
Every now and then, this kind of thing happens...

If you can't see very well, the bot answered before it was called upon. I think it might be related to lag. It's really not an issue though, I don't think anybody would be outraged xD
That is not a bug, the bot random said "o/", so I responded "\o" Razz
If you click on "Online Users" in the sidebar, and scroll down to guests, some have "-22" as their location/currently looking. When clicked you get a 404, as it doesn't exist. I suggest fixing it or turning it into a easter egg
_iPhoenix_ wrote:
or turning it into a easter egg

Evil or Very Mad
Using sax with firefox is a bit....inconvenient.
There has been a few reports of people not being able to preview the actual files in the archives. I cleared my browsing data to test this, and the icons to preview files magically disappears. Logging back in *sometimes* fixes the issue. Tested in Microsoft Edge.

Relevant Screenshots:

---
Cemetech Learn doesn't like the underscore in my name, which leads to 404 errors everywhere related to my account.

Also:

This is mobile mode at my internet, but my real mobile has the same issue, when looking at the memberlist.
Could you describe that bottom one? Looks like there's no page content for it on mobile?
No, look at SAX.
Could someone please explain this? The textures are fine now, I'm guessing it got changed overnight (at least for me), but I actually kinda liked it Razz. Probably only a glitch, running Chrome on a Mac.

EDIT:
Those were all taken yesterday, March 3.

EDIT^2:
Normal

EDIT^7: This was cleared up a little by PT_ (on SAX), it seems that my "Normal" was a bug...
And the buttons (actual normal) are back! (yay)

EDIT^3
KermMartian wrote:
Runer112 wrote:
Regarding the spaces at end of lines in code boxes bug that occurs in Chrome: I have found not one, but two fixes. [...] The second fix is to actually fix the issue in prettify.js: change the string containing a space at the start of line 31 to an empty string. In my minor testing, this doesn't appear to break anything, and should be the preferred fix.
This appears to be finally fixed. Thank you for your help with it.

Kerm, it's still broken, for me at least. Rolling Eyes

EDIT^4
SourceCoder 3 () wrote:
:ZStandard
:ZSquare
:Disp "Hello World"
:Text(1,1,"Hello World")
:"Look at the end of the ZStandard/ZSquare."
:"If the space isn't there, it fails"
:
:ZStandard
:ZSquare
:"There is a space after every line besides those ^^, and I didn't add them."

EDIT^5: This is another bug:

Uhh... I hit the post button once, and it let me delete it, so it wasn't a "Ghost"

EDIT^6: And yet another. I think Mateo's problem was fixed, but it was replaced with the icons being too small.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
There has been a few reports of people not being able to preview the actual files in the archives. I cleared my browsing data to test this, and the icons to preview files magically disappears. Logging back in *sometimes* fixes the issue. Tested in Microsoft Edge.
<snip>

Mac, similar problem:
gnp.png Palindromes Razz

EDIT^8: Just realized that I took a screenshot of the same area as Mateo. Complete coincidence, and the bug does not only affect that area of this site.μ
1) You don't need to add it to your post that you fixed the huge image Wink
2) You said that the space is still there at the end of each line in the [code] tag, could you please confirm this, and tell us your browser/OS version etc?
3) Regarding your double-post, I think it's very likely that you accidentally double-clicked. Maybe we can add a small code snippet that prevents accidentally double-posting like this.

Page 38 of 45
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours