Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
i no longer have access to a computer or emulator... just have my 84 plus CE. twice now i have attempted to run ICE and each time a RAM reset promptly followed. however, both times were thru shells (Cesium and PHASM). i am afraid to Unarchive ICE and execute it from the PRGM menu.
i have it Archived and have not been able to run it from Cesium. how can i make a backup copy? Cesium won't let me unlock it.

Q: how can i made a backup copy? i can't figure out hot to unlock it.

Q: i would like to use ICE to create a 3D graphing program for multi-variable and differential calculus study. the program would essentially give me the features of the TI-86/89, but with much better graphics. how is this possible?

Q: i need to read the "README" and "sprites" texts. are they available in pdf so my friend can print them out for me?

Q: is there any other info on ICE available for hard copy printout?

thanks to anyone who can help! JAMR
Let me try to answer these. First of all, have you downloaded the latest version of ICE?

tamara.bourso@comcast.net wrote:
twice now i have attempted to run ICE and each time a RAM reset promptly followed.
Do you mean that ICE resets during compiling, or when trying to run the output program?

tamara.bourso@comcast.net wrote:
Q: how can i made a backup copy? i can't figure out hot to unlock it.
If you have the latest Cesium version installed, there is an option to backup RAM before running a program, which can be useful in your case.

tamara.bourso@comcast.net wrote:
Q: i would like to use ICE to create a 3D graphing program for multi-variable and differential calculus study. the program would essentially give me the features of the TI-86/89, but with much better graphics. how is this possible?
I fear this is impossible, ICE is mainly focused on games, and not on hard math, but if you can explain more and maybe give some example code, I may help you.

tamara.bourso@comcast.net wrote:
Q: i need to read the "README" and "sprites" texts. are they available in pdf so my friend can print them out for me?
No, these are not available in PDF, but your friend can easily save them in Word and save as PDF or use a converter somewhere. The sprites.txt is not really important though, if you don't have access to a computer Wink It explain how to use ConvPNG to make the sprites.

tamara.bourso@comcast.net wrote:
Q: is there any other info on ICE available for hard copy printout?
What do you mean by "hard copy printout"?

If you have more questions regarding ICE, please feel free to ask anything Wink
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement