PT_ wrote:
Ivoah wrote:
Nice. It's great to see some full games being written in ICE! I hope it takes off like Axe did.

Thanks! Smile After the contest is over, I will upload all the programs + source code to the Archives, so people could learn from it.

That's great, can't wait to see it.
Oh well, the new theme is party...

Then we make a party! Very Happy
This gif should be related to freeze, as just some random Cemetech members faces which are freezing Very Happy Very Happy

I definitely gonna add more, if I can find more, and maybe add more animation as well Wink Can't think of something else, and I don't have enough free time to spend too much time in it.
I like it PT_! can you add me? you can pick one of my pictures off of Facebook if you dont want to use my Cemetech profile picture ;P
Pieman7373 wrote:
I like it PT_! can you add me? you can pick one of my pictures off of Facebook if you dont want to use my Cemetech profile picture ;P

Well, due to the limitations of ICE, I can only use 10 pictures, because the max space for sprites in total is about 10,000 bytes Sad I will see Razz
Is it possible to have a link to the puzzle game? It looks so funny:p
Flip wrote:
Is it possible to have a link to the puzzle game? It looks so funny:p

No, when the contest is over (next week) I will upload it to the Archives.
Okay, the contest is over, and I submitted my last entry, something that should be related to "freeze" Razz

I'm curious to see the results though!
I just stumbled across Snowball Struggle on ticalc.org - super cool!.. (no pun intended Razz ) Reminds me of Pang on the Amiga! Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours