This utility is a plugin for the pixel-pushing program GrafX2, that easily converts sprites and pictures into RGB 565 values and dumps them into a .h file that can be immediately used for Casio fxCG-10/20 Prizm development. This allows for practical use of GrafX2 as a spriting/drawing tool for Prizm development.

I made this small script this morning in realization that it would be rather practical to give GrafX2 Prizm-compatible sprite exporting capabilities. For those who use GrafX2, this script should make managing the exported data from your sprites more autonomous and easier to handle; for those who don't use it, stop missing out.

If interest is shown in further development, here are some things I'd likely add:

- 256 color, 16 color, and monochrome support with palette generation
- support for chunking together frames in animation sequences

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&id=819
Thanks for this - I used it thousands of times by now I think - it's really good
how to draw the sprite?
There are some easy examples here on useful orizm routines sticky post in this forum and on prizm wiki under useful routines section i believe. You can look up some of the source codes for existing addins if you prefer complete working examples. Good luck with it all

Ps: i also replied to your pm separately

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours