i am building a game on my casio prizm but there is a problem

i have a for loop and i want to call a subroutine in a goto and then directly turn back to where i called the lbl.
like this↓

Code:
if N=0
then
if=O=0
then
For -1->C To 0
Goto T
Next
ifEnd
ifEnd
For 1→A to 7
For 1→B to 21
just random code in here
Next
Next
Return
Lbl T
For 1->B To 21
Locate 1,B,"0"

but after the program goes to the lbl T it doesnt go back to where it was called is there a more effiecent way to turn back then only to goto back?
I think for starters, it would be good to know what it is you are trying to accomplish in a game sense there. Is Lbl T something that will be called often? Will it be called from a lot of different places inside the code, or is it something that will just happen a few times? There is no way to go back to where you called a Goto from, without setting up additional lbls and gotos and storing a value to a variable or list to check after Lbl T has been executed to know which Goto to use to return to your previous place.

I have pushed myself away from using Lbl and Goto, and use While loops to roll through my programs and conditionals as my lbl/gotos. It's complicated, but works well and is quite fast.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours