Yum!
Ivoah wrote:
Tasty cake and ice cream (I made the cake with a mix)

If I keep seeing delicious looking posts like this, I'm going to severely break my healthy eating rule Shock

Made myself some dinner!

[edit] I am no longer a disgrace to DSLR owners

First attempt at cinnamon rolls. Could have gone better, but they still look good. And yes, I added glazing :3

Nomnomnom homemade oatmeal raisin cookies Very Happy

Cinnamon rolls are on deck Very Happy

This week we made sourdough bread Very Happy
Emily made homemade rice balls this week Very Happy

http://imgur.com/a/qRzNw

Home made Strombolies this week Very Happy tomato sauce in the cup Very Happy
Yesterday we made Piggies (Stuffed Cabbage)
We followed a recipe out of a Kosher cookbook with some minor modifications from past experience Really happy with how they came out Very Happy

http://imgur.com/a/oSMO0
Found a recipe for the worst chocolate chip cookies ever. So, naturally, I had to make them. I added Cinnamon to the recipe and they are incredible. The author says you can use pure maple syrup or what ever you have in your cabinet, I used 100% Pure as I figured they'd be sweet enough already and it was a really good choice.

Sorry, I didn't take any photos while making them.

Those cookies look fantastic!!!!! I want to make them!!!!!! If only my girlfriend wasn't deathly allergic to eggs... then i wouldn't have to eat them all!! ;P
Pieman7373 wrote:
Those cookies look fantastic!!!!! I want to make them!!!!!! If only my girlfriend wasn't deathly allergic to eggs... then i wouldn't have to eat them all!! ;P

Take a look at this! It's a bit expensive but still delicious if you guy want to enjoy cookies together. Also, this means making your own cookies without eggs are possible Wink

Made egg-free gingerbread cookies with my girlfriend!!! ♡♡♡
I made some banana nut bread using my grandmother's recipe:

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 7 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours