So I'm trying to upload a program to the TI 83+ (on jsTIfied) and it is not receiving it, any suggestions? Question
OLB1 wrote:
So I'm trying to upload a program to the TI 83+ (on jsTIfied) and it is not receiving it, any suggestions? Question

(assuming that it is on your computer) use ti connect ce, with a built in program editor, then copy ad paste the code into sourcecoder, then click the test button.
BigSmoke3320 wrote:
OLB1 wrote:

(assuming that it is on your computer) use ti connect ce, with a built in program editor, then copy ad paste the code into sourcecoder, then click the test button.
I have a chromebook though
No, ti-connect CE will not work with your ti-83+, instead, use tilp or the old ti-connect (there are others but I am not too familiar with them). Now as for Jstified, you will first have to make sure that you have uploaded a good calculator ROM or else it won't emulate anything. Here is a quick tutorial on how to extract your calculator's ROM if you haven't already done so. Once you've got that done, you should be able to use the calculator just fine. Then all you have to do is send the app using the "⇧ Upload Programs/Files to Calculator" tab. When you send an app, it sends it instantly and the progress bar doesn't fill up, but it was still sent.
mr womp womp wrote:
No, ti-connect CE will not work with your ti-83+, instead, use tilp or the old ti-connect (there are others but I am not too familiar with them). Now as for Jstified, you will first have to make sure that you have uploaded a good calculator ROM or else it won't emulate anything. Here is a quick tutorial on how to extract your calculator's ROM if you haven't already done so. Once you've got that done, you should be able to use the calculator just fine. Then all you have to do is send the app using the "⇧ Upload Programs/Files to Calculator" tab. When you send an app, it sends it instantly and the progress bar doesn't fill up, but it was still sent.

While you can't transfer the files, TI connect can still open TI-BASIC programs. Even if it would be unable to save the file, it should be able to read it.

However, seeing as OLB1 has a chromebook, this point doesn't really help solve the problem.

Another solution is to just type the code into sourcecoder. It is a pain, but even I have had to use that method before.[/b]
OLB1 wrote:

To get back to the problem at hand, where is this program saved on the Chromebook and what program is it? (with a link to the files webpage/download, if possible)

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours