....What would you wish for?

Me? I would wish for a laptop. And to know every programming language that's out there.
I wish programming is a little bit easier -.-
jk, I really love programming and try to solve problems/bugs, but it happens many times I'm super tired of it, because I can't solve it Razz (Yes, I talk about ICE)
I wish I had my CSE back. And that lag didn't exist. Very Happy
I would wish that when you start high school the government gives every student 3000 to build a custom pc to handle their school workload.
I wish I had more time to do what I want.
How many times can I wish?
I wish it was easier to figure out what I want and fulfill that want. I'm not sure if that counts as one or two wishes.
I wish I had nothing to wish for.
oldmud0 wrote:
I wish I had nothing to wish for.

Ooh, very deep.

I wish I could make wishes.
I wish i could help each of the people who need help
keeegs wrote:
How many times can I wish?
I wish it was easier to figure out what I want and fulfill that want. I'm not sure if that counts as one or two wishes.

You have unlimited wishes.
I'd wish for all the pizzas XD
And money so I can actually build my PC instead of using my laptop for everything

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours