We don't know yet but soon Smile Very Happy
Why don't you start an open beta??
Because it isn't ready for that. if you read a few posts back, you'll see a list. When every element on that list is green, he'll start an open beta.
Ok thanks Very Happy
Does the olds emulators will work on CE and all the 83+ games who need this will work with this ?
Daxxas wrote:
Does the olds emulators will work on CE and all the 83+ games who need this will work with this ?
No, unfortunately. Older z80 programs need to be rewritten for the ez80; the effort to make an emulation layer just isn't worth it.

Note to self:
- Need to debug issues with libload/C programs discovered at Maker Faire
- Look into how to make it easier to reload Doors CE after a RAM clear. Ask Mateo about using his RAM backup/restore implementation? (Edit: permission received! Smile What a guy.)
Is Doors CE going to be an Assembly Program, Program, or Application?
lijay wrote:
Is Doors CE going to be an Assembly Program, Program, or Application?

It will be an ASM program.

EDIT: and if you are wondering why it will be ASM, not Flash, it is because the calc requires a 2048 bit signing key to allow an App to be transferred and ran. TI has not released the key to the community, and we can't factor it, so we don't have the ability to make Flash Apps.
When will Doors CE be released??
Zeldex72 wrote:

Around the same time as the next season of Sherlock.
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Zeldex72 wrote:

???
how did you learn to do this?
Zeldex72 wrote:
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Zeldex72 wrote:

???

Whenever Kerm decides to release it; see this post and this post for more information.
Soon™
MateoConLechuga wrote:
Zeldex72 wrote:

Sooooooooooo in 5 years. Oh, wait, that's for a single episode and we have to wait for another 10 years for a season. yeaaaaah good times go dcs I should say something about it so it's not a completely irrelevant post
will this result in faster battery drain?
I need the calculator for school and i dont want to have it die in the middle of a test
Zeldex72 wrote:
will this result in faster battery drain?
I need the calculator for school and i dont want to have it die in the middle of a test
Having Doors CE on your calculator will not drain your battery any faster than normal. Running games from inside Doors CE will drain your batteries faster than if you just leave the cursor flashing at the homescreen, but since the TI-84 Plus CE has that nice rechargeable battery, just make sure you charge it for a few hours a day or two before the test, and you'll be set.
I've actually found that I only need to recharge my calc every few days/weeks, and I do use it to run programs and games. You should be fine Wink
hi guys! I am new to Cemetech and would love to see this on my ce. keep up the good work guys!
t00manyleg0s wrote:
hi guys! I am new to Cemetech and would love to see this on my ce. keep up the good work guys!
Welcome to Cemetech, and us too! tr1p1ea and I will do our best to keep it rolling along.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 13 of 27
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours