Hi guys,
Do you you what is sprite for the ti-84 plus ce, what does it do and how to operate it, because last time i opened it it erased my cal OS.
Also, do you know what is Splash CE because my friend said it can display high definition pic.
Thank you
Hmmmmm, I haven't heard of those too. Do you have a link to them or more details so we can investigate further?
Is this what you are talking about?
Yeah, I'm afraid I'm not familiar with those either. Do you know who the authors of those programs are? Are they Cemetech members that we might poke to look at this thread?
You may be talking about Sprites v3 by grosged. If so, make sure you read the readme, it should contain a whole much of information on how to use it. The program is not a game, it helps people create games.
The forum post also shows how to use it.
oh i know splash its on ti.calc
i'm surprised that you cemetech members don't check ti.calc
#Tankidaboss wrote:
oh i know splash its on ti.calc
i'm surprised that you cemetech members don't check ti.calc

Ticalc is not an official partner of Cemetech... Therefore, WE SPIT ON PEOPLE WHO DARE TO VISIT THAT TERRIBLE PLACE!!!
Forreal tho, the ticalc archives are gigantic, you can't expect us all to be well aware of the projects being posted on there.
Side note, generally speaking (besides PT_), cemetech members don't hate ticalc, in fact, we seem to have good relations with their community.
lol but still u should visit it Sad Neutral Crying
IMHO uploading your files on ticalc.org is a must to get visibility in the TI community because:

1) It has been around since 1996 (or 1995 if we count The Unnoficial TI Calculator and ZShell pages)
2) Its games/utility download section has by far the highest amount of traffic in the TI community
3) It has 45000 programs
4) The POTY award (if you manage to get featured on their front page)
5) It has a recent file uploads list

Anyway Sprites v3.3 is currently the only TI-84+CE utility that allows using sprites in TI-BASIC and it also supports rectangles and scaled sprite storage. But in order to keep the speed to maximum, the author chose not to include any error checkup, so you *must* read the readme, master TI-BASIC and use common sense before using it. Normally it should not erase an OS, though, because ASM programs can only cause RAM clears unless they unlock Flash and overwrite the OS by accident.
Splash is indeed on ticalc; it's the second part of the first post on the home page. (I think it's called splash screen or something of the sort.)
so what is splash actually
huykhang wrote:
so what is splash actually

Just follow the instructions GTemples gave, second part of the first post on ticalc, which leads me to http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/467/46771.html . There you can also find a description and screenshot of it.
thank you guys
DJ_O wrote:
Anyway Sprites v3.3 is currently the only TI-84+CE utility that allows using sprites in TI-BASIC

What, no love for plotsprites?
Luxen wrote:
DJ_O wrote:
Anyway Sprites v3.3 is currently the only TI-84+CE utility that allows using sprites in TI-BASIC

What, no love for plotsprites?

Oh right, I forgot about those, but good luck trying to do this with plot sprites at the same speed:

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours