When I upgraded 2 weeks ago to Android 6.0, I noticed that Limbo PC emulator would crash every time I tried to start an SDL VM. Limbo worked fine with very minor compatibility issues on Android 5.1 running on the same tablet. Limbo works fine on my Android 4.2 phone. Could someone please give me a solution as soon as possible?
Tablet specs:
Samsung gt-p3110
TI omap 4430 SoC
ARM cortex A9 dual-core CPU @ 1ghz
Imagination Technologies PowerVR SGX 540 GPU
CyanogenMod 13 (Android 6.0.1)
1GB RAM
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shock Doors CS 7
You sure it's compatible with Android 6.0?
The devolpment on it stopped after some fixes relating to compatibility with jelly bean versions of android. The last version I know of 0.9.7 , and it is very obvious that it was never completed. It is a great full-featured emulator. I wonder if maybe all those "tweaks" that were done to make CM13 run on my tablet had any effect on it. The kernel is based on the linux 3.0.31 kernel. What is also odd is that my java VM is not the new ART runtime, but rather dalvik 2.1.0. The API level is 23. If you have a clue about how to get Limbo to work, please tell me.

P.S. A very old single-machine PC emulator called libSDL actually works on android 6.0 , but sadly has zero features.
It's most likely the OS. Sadly, when it comes to this, there isn't really a fix if you want to keep the OS. I'd suggest that you try to find an alternative that is compatible with Android 6.0.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours