Comments2010 wrote:
So, I am in the EST timezone, so I set the timezone for cemetech to the appropriate zone, but on forum posts, the timestamps are an hour behind. SAX however, is correct.

Probably has something to do with DST
Nothing very dramatic, but I just noticed that sometimes the topics show up in a dense list like this:

While other times they show up spaced out (probably how the should be) like this:
Looks like it's just wrapping in the rightmost column. Notabug.
I've noticed a thing with being forcefully logged out and SAX.

Say I leave 2-3 tabs open to Cemetech as I work on PotM, SAX eventually.. Times out? For lack of a better description. Display box shrinks to nothing, and just says 'null'. At this point, Cemetech itself gets extremely slow loading, and usually forces me to log out of the site.
I have not had this happen to me, I usually have a few tabs open with Cemetech. Are you browsing other pages when you start noticing this or is it after a while of inactivity (no sax chat from you, no page loading, just typing in the reply box).

Also, browser version and OS version?
When looking at the [url=https://www.cemetech.net/forum/memberlist.phpmember list[/url], you can't chat in SAX. Not sure what has focus but after typing out a message and pressing enter (or clicking Say), the page reloads instead.

Here is the code from the Memberlist:

Code:
               <div id="ajaxinputs">                  
                     <input type="text" class="saxinput" id="saxtalk" name="saxtalk">
                     <input type="submit" class="saxsubmit" name="submit" value="Say">                  
               </div>>

Here is the code from a working page:

Code:
               <div id="ajaxinputs">
                  <form name="saxin" onsubmit="SAX.do_form_submit(event)" autocomplete="off">
                     <input type="text" class="saxinput" id="saxtalk" name="saxtalk">
                     <input type="submit" class="saxsubmit" name="submit" value="Say">
                  </form>
               </div>
This topic has been retired and de-stickied. From now on, please post bug reports here: https://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=459

Page 6 of 6
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours