A month and a half ago, TI confirmed rumors of white and gold TI-84 Plus CE graphing calculators, having previously teasing new TI-84 Plus CE colors. They told us that these two colors would be called "Bright White" and "Golden Ratio" respectively, and showed off some shiny pictures. Now, we've received word that the white and gold TI-84 Plus CE calculators are available in stores. The table in the attached Cemetech topic shows that you can purchase either the white or gold TI-84 Plus CE in many stores and online retailers: Amazon, Best Buy, London Drugs, Meijer, Office Depot / Office Max, Staples, Staples Canada, and Target. Notably, the white and gold calculators will not be available in WalMart, although you can purchase the Silver Linings, Plum Pi, and Denim TI-84 Plus CE calculators there. Check out the photos and the table of where you can purchase each color in the attached topic, and let us know: are you planning to get one of these limited edition colors?

Table of Availability:
It seems that chart is missing the black (default?) color, and one of the blue colors, which I can't identify on the chart, but the three blue colors are lightning,blueberry, and denim, and I only see 2 blues.
CHill wrote:
It seems that chart is missing the black (default?) color, and one of the blue colors, which I can't identify on the chart, but the three blue colors are lightning,blueberry, and denim, and I only see 2 blues.

The shades of blue are a little hard to distinguish in the picture, but I think lightning is the missing one Smile

EDIT: I've just ordered a white CE which will be delivered at the border between canada and the us (because free shipping to the us and expensive international shipping). It should be delivered within 5-8 business days, so most likely 2 weeks. I can't wait to finally have one of my own! Also, if the canadian dollar could stop going down that would be nice Razz
Is there a place to get a golden one for delivery to canada or united kindgom or to pick it up in toronto, canada or london, england please

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours